Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#394211 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:18 am
Subject: Hello My Prospective Partner,211.72.117.201
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:15:47 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello My Prospective Partner,

I am interested in investing into Real Estate and Properties in your country, through your collaboration.

We have an arrangement on ground in which the sums of USD28M will be ship out to you through a Coverage-Arrangements.

It will be “Cash in Vaults” (packed into suitcases), which has to be dispatched via a “Special Coverage Arrangement”.

We wish that this money be moved to you for further investment into real estate and properties in your country.

There is good arrangement (perfected) for this money to get to you safely, and or through your designated bank account which you will provide to me.

Immediately I’m able to hear from you, I will call to discuss further on phone with you, hence I will need your Mobile Phone Number.

Waiting and my regards,

Mr. Ahmed Usman Email: [email protected]

Federation Account Management Officer

Federal Inland Revenue Office

Gakki-Federal Capital Territory,

Abuja-Nigeria

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement