Room for Rent and other rental scams
#395145 by Michelle Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:53 am
[email protected]

Address

1 Chemin des Roseaux,
74120 Megève
France

House Rules

My Chalet offers 6 bedrooms with 6 double beds and 6 en suite bathrooms and the nearest ski lift is only 8 min away of walking. .The next facilities are available exclusive only for the guests : Hamman steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi,Cinema room,Private treatment room for massage and beauty therapy,Large terrace accessible from dining area and spa,Afternoon tea and cakes,Selected house wines and spirits,Ski room with heated boot racks,Satellite television throughout the chalet,DVD’s, books, toys and games,Wi-Fi throughout the chalet

Get ready for 74120 Megève

Address

1 Chemin des Roseaux,
74120 Megève
France

House Rules

My Chalet offers 6 bedrooms with 6 double beds and 6 en suite bathrooms and the nearest ski lift is only 8 min away of walking. .The next facilities are available exclusive only for the guests : Hamman steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi,Cinema room,Private treatment room for massage and beauty therapy,Large terrace accessible from dining area and spa,Afternoon tea and cakes,Selected house wines and spirits,Ski room with heated boot racks,Satellite television throughout the chalet,DVD’s, books, toys and games,Wi-Fi throughout the chalet

Best Chalet

United Kingdom

On Airbnb since 2012

Best is your host

Contact Best to coordinate arrival time and key exchange.

Message Host • [email protected]

Cancellations

Flexible - free cancellation

Cancel up to 24 hours before check in and get a full refund.

Deposit is 100% refundable. Refund requests are processed within 3 days. Multiple refund options available such as Paypal, Bank Transfer or Bitcoin.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement