Room for Rent and other rental scams
#395575 by Michelle Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:11 pm
Teneke Groisier <[email protected]> escribió:

You sound very great and i think you will be a better person to stay with, as regard this, have attached the pictures here and also other information about myself and the room.
I just finished studying and my research is in administration. I am fun-loving, straightforward, spontaneous and open to joint activities. Living in a WG is a very positive and enjoyable experience for me. I am an independent, reasonable and respectful person with a good sense of humor. I like to cook, share food and socialize with my housemates when we all have the time. And I do like to keep the place clean. Am 25years old.
Am also an outgoing person and try to be happy at all times.I like to go out and take coffee with my roommates when am less busy.

Rooms:
Am Looking for tenant soonest because the room is readily available And Fully Furnished, but no problem if you have your own furniture.
The flat is equipped with a fully fitted kitchen with internet.I value a nice tenants of the house and also in the WG.
The rooms are the same in everything, 25m² each while the whole flat is 150m². The flat is on the 1st floor.
It is either for short or long term, So therefore,You can rent it for as long as you desire.
The location is perfect and close to all amenities.
It is fully furnished with bed,chair,table, wardrobe, etc but no problem if you have your own furniture.
Each room is €450 monthly all bills inclusive i.e no extra cost while kaution is €800
Registration/Anmeldung is possible!!!
whatsap +491634743982

Miscellaneous:
i value a certain constancy and not too many changes to the roommate. Therefore, the minimum rental period is 2 months. additional collateral must be verified before Move in: - Demonstrate how the room will be paid for: eg self, parent, proof of income through employment or a guarantor. -note that the first 2months rent payment with deposit must be paid before moving in.
You can move in anytime you want because i will be sending or bringing you the keys after completing the contract process,if you intend moving in asap.
Am half German and am presently on vacation to my mum's place in Lithuania but would be back within few weeks.
Thanks and await your swift response.
Ten

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement