Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#395959 by Darkside Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:46 am
This guy as 9 alias that I know of as 5 emails that I found and over 50 photos, he pretends to be a staff sergeant in the army deployed in Kuwait wife Nikki died of cancer 2 years ago and left to raise a 4 year old daughter named Tracy. The real guy name is Mitchell William May staff sergeant in the Marine he is married to a women named Niki as a 4 year old daughter named Emma. I would post pictures but don’t know how
#396120 by malu53 Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:46 am
@Darkside
thanks for the update
kindly share the email addresses available to you with scamwarners, thanks.
#396121 by malu53 Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:53 am
May Oliver
41 year,
United States, Atlanta

add. pic

#396994 by Darkside Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:05 am
Darkside wrote:This guy as 9 alias that I know of as 5 emails that I found and over 50 photos, he pretends to be a staff sergeant in the army deployed in Kuwait wife Nikki died of cancer 2 years ago and left to raise a 4 year old daughter named Tracy. The real guy name is Mitchell William May staff sergeant in the Marine he is married to a women named Niki as a 4 year old daughter named Emma. I would post pictures but don’t know how

The email is [email protected]
#423077 by Suzuki Babe Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:25 pm
@Darkside and @Malu53
He is currently making use of the name FRANK MAY!!!

He IG messaged me on Instagram as mayfrank2021 – claiming to be Frank (38) and residing in Los Angeles, California.

He claims to be a staff Sargant based in the marines and currently deployed in Iraq. He divorced his wife because se cheated on him. Been single for 2 year now.

He stayed with his father in Uganda until he was 15 year old and the moved back to his mom in the states.

His dad passed away at the age of 25 and his mom passed away when he was 30 year old.

He inherited a yacht and the family business and a home for his dad but unfortunately needs to be married before he can claim it due to the will.

He has a 12 year old daughter and her name is Angelina (currently staying with his nanny while deployed) which he send me a picture of (not the same girl as in his original photo’s), he says she want to talk to me so he gave me her email address which is [email protected]. I asked what I must talk to her about and her request I must ask her about her health – she is not well and not strong!

He has not requested any money or things from me but I believe it is heading in that direction. His way of speaking is very weird , and he is constantly lying as his day and night stories does not add up. He cant do face time of WhatsApp video calls as the enemy is tracking their ware bouts and signals???

I could not attach all the resent pictures he is using, as mine did not pop up in your previous posts that was posted by your page. He started chatting with me from Saturday, 30 January 2021. I have now blocked him on my phone and WhatsApp. He has my number so I am not sure should I change my phone number. I will include is cell number as shown on my location and ID app Truecaller. The location the number is registered is Bridgeprot, CT, United States and the number is +1 475-988-0576.
I can't seem to upload the photos??? Please help with this.