Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396400 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:56 am
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 16:48:56 +0000
Subject: Re: Notification of Compensation
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

Notification of Compensation

Calvary greetings to you my dear friend, I am delighted to contact you in respect of a recent development regarding my progress of migrating to South Africa to invest on gold mining. I am very sorry this information is getting to you this late, but then there is a tangible reason for the wait, I have been grooming this business for over a period of time and I needed a positive result from it before linking you, I wouldn't announce a failure to you, unless it is fruitful which is why I am informing you about this now there is a success, although the business wasn’t completed with you while I was still in Italy but I guess that was how nature served it, which is why I have decided to compensate you with 1,700,000 Euros, and the money will be spited into two ways 850k, just to appreciate your kind gesture you exhibited wholeheartedly while the other 850k will be to share some business related ideas with you. TRUST ME THIS MONEY IS TOTALLY DRUG FREE AND HAS NO CRIMINAL RECORDS ATTACHED.
There are lots to discuss on how you can receive the money and on how we could be potential business partners, however, I would advice you contact Cardinal Caprio Maurizio [email protected] , in Italy who is my very good friend and a Priest, and he will guide you on how to receive the money without much stress because my busy self might not permit me to give you the urgent response you deserve, but with him it is fair easy, that is why I entrusted the whole thing with him my friend and spiritual mentor, peace unto you my friend and my regards to your family. I await your response.

Roberto Perez

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement