Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396550 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:06 am
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 21:21:52 -1200
Subject: HELLO

Dear Sir

After due deliberation with my colleagues, I have decided to send you this business proposal. We want a reliable person who can assist us to receive the sum of Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
( $8,500,000 ) into your personal account.
These fund resulted from an over-invoiced of contract. The contract has since been executed and commissioned and the contractors have been duly paid.
We are left with the balance ( $8,500,000 ) as part of the over-invoiced amount which we have deliberately over estimated for our own use.
But under our protocol division, civil servants are forbidden to operate or own foreign bank accounts. This is why i am contacting you to be our custodian for these fund.
My colleagues and i have agreed to compensate you duly if agreement is reached by both of us with 30% of the total sum.
I will give you more information when i hear from you.
Please understand that this is a serious matter and need your full cooperation.
Waiting to hear from you.
Yours Faithfully.
Engr. Christian Prastcher

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement