Information on romance scams and scammers.
#396562 by malu53 Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:38 am
Liza Santos on jumpdates

Username : pureheart112 ( VALLEJO ,California ,United States )
Headline : pureheart looking for a puresoul
Have Kids : No
Want Kids : Yes
Drinks : Socially
Smokes : Never
Height : 5'8"
Body Type : Thin
Ethnicity : Hispanic or Latino

Image Image

About me and who I am looking for :
I am kind, honest and loving woman who has alot to give and a lifetime of love , devotion and commitment to offer , i am kind of old fashioned as i still believe in sticking to the rules of for better for worse , thick and thin , good and bad in a relationship , did i say i a very romantic and i know the tricks and treats of making you feel special as you already are and putting a smile on your face when you are sad and cuddling you almost every second? Well thats just me , hit me up to find out more . I am looking for the one angel that will blow my mind off ,one whose company i cant get enough of , one who understands all the meaning of love , one whom is willing to share the good and bad times and will allow me kiss away his tears , cuddle him when he is sad and let him lean on me when he feels alone. I am looking for the man whose kiss will set my heart racing , someone who puts God first !!!

What I like to do for fun : like swimming,dancing,watching movies,reading,listening to music,travelling.
Activities I like : Cooking
Exercise Habits : A couple times a week
Eating Habits : Eats healthy all the time
Advertisement

#396563 by malu53 Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:43 am
same username and script on adating

I am: Woman
Seeking a: Woman
State: California
City: london

aswell as fubar <<< same pic and user name