Information on romance scams and scammers.
#396639 by Snow-White Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:36 am
hotdating
laura2019
I'm: Female
Looking for: Male
Partner age from:18
Partner age to: 80
Username: laura2019
Birth date: 15 January 1969

Image >>> pic scamlisted elsewhere as showing Lt. Gen. Laura J. Richardson, US Army

Hello, I am Lieutenant General Laura J Richardson , A United State army General from the United States of America,We don’t know each other but it would be great to get to know you ,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

Finally my dear good friend your profile on the dating site is very very intresting that why i choose to contact you today therefore kindly send me your email address or freely contact me with my own private email address so that i can send you my pictures and more details about me thanks.

Here is my private Email address .

([email protected])

I am eager waiting for your urgent response as soon as possible.
Last edited by Snow-White on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#396640 by Snow-White Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:40 am
twitter
laura7w
@laura7w1

Hello, I am Lieutenant General Laura J Richardson , A United State army General from the United States of America,We don’t know each other but it would be gre
Turkey
Joined February 2019
same pic

contact me with my own private email address so that i can send you my pictures and more details about me thanks.

Here is my private Email address .

([email protected])

I am eager waiting for your urgent response as soon as possible.

Gen.Laura J Richardson.
#396641 by Snow-White Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:49 am
nikah-zamuzh.ru
laura20190
I: Woman
Seeking: man
A country: USA
City: new york

same pic

Drop me a line and we can go from there. This is my personal email address just in case you feel like emailing me or better still come catch me online by facebook chat Instantly and here is My private email address .kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself ok. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!

([email protected])

General Laura J Richardson.
#396642 by Snow-White Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:59 am
Laura0
Zodiac sign Aries
Career: Secretary
Country of Residence: Poland
Region: Lower Silesia
City: Bardo
No kids

add. pic
Image >> pic stolen from Laura Richardson, US politician from California
#396643 by Snow-White Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:02 am
williamsf207
lilbae
32 , Pisces
Togo, Lome :D
I'm looking for: a man aged 28 to 35 for a romantic relationship.

pic of starting post
#396645 by Snow-White Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:18 am
facebook.com/Luara.tx47
Laura J Richardson
Selfemployed

pic of starting post and a few interesting pics, obviously romance scam is a good business in India as well

Image Image Image
#396646 by Snow-White Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:37 am
estoycerca.com
laura7w
49-year-old woman, 1.52 m (5'0``)
▪ Calpules (El Salvador)
▪ Your army
▪ No children
▪ Interested in adventures without compromise

Image >>> pic stolen from Lt. Gen. Laura J. Richardson, US Army

Hola, soy la teniente general Laura J. Richardson, un general del ejército de los Estados Unidos de los Estados Unidos de América. No nos conocemos, pero sería genial conocerlo. Permítame que lo contacte a través de este medio. obligado a contactarlo a través de este medio por razones obvias que entenderá cuando discutamos los detalles de mi propuesta.

Finalmente, mi querido amigo, su perfil en el sitio de citas es muy interesante, por eso elijo contactarme hoy, por lo tanto, por favor envíeme su dirección de correo electrónico o contácteme libremente con mi propia dirección de correo electrónico privado para poder enviarle mis fotos y más detalles sobre mi gracias

Aquí está mi dirección de correo electrónico privada.

([email protected])

google TL

Hi, I'm Lieutenant General Laura J. Richardson, a general in the United States Army of the United States of America. We don't know each other, but it would be great to meet him. Let me contact you through this medium. forced to contact you through this medium for obvious reasons that you will understand when we discuss the details of my proposal.

Finally, my dear friend, your profile on the dating site is very interesting, so I choose to contact me today, therefore, please send me your email address or contact me freely with my own private email address to be able to send you my photos and more details about my thanks

Here is my private email address.

([email protected])
#396648 by Snow-White Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:53 am
Pics stolen from Lt. Gen. Laura J. Richardson, US Army

facebook.com/ijeoma.mbah.161
Laura J Richardson
Studied at: University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) :o

Image Image
#397725 by Snow-White Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:47 am
Hello dear,

How are you, I know you will be surprise the way i contacted you since we don't know each other in the past, therefore i believe you must be a good person, I decided to add you as my friend and share with you little about what is happening here in Syria that i don't like. I believe me and you can use this great opportunity to help the poor hungry children instead of the Syrian Taliban's and the government to continue spending so much to Purchase war material to kill the innocent people.

Am doctor am in Syria for the peacekeeping mission , I graduated from St.Michael's College, I am a doctor by profession I lost my fiancee 3 years ago in the United State. Am separated and am in the 1st doctor Infantry Division of the US Army presently on a peace keeping mission for the Treatment of the Humanitarian.In 1994,i was made the head doctor of the emergency room at Womack Army Medical Center, was recognized as a doctor Hero by the American Red Cross on September 14, 2002. Western Regional Medical Command/USA.Among my military awards are the Distinguished Service Medal, the Order of Military Medical Merit medallion, Legion of Merit (2 OLC), Meritorious Service Medal (6 OLC), Army Commendation Medal (3OLC), and the Army Achievement Medal (1 OLC).I was also recognized as a Legacy Laureate by the University of Pittsburgh in 2007.I have Served as a Commander of:(1) The DeWitt Health Care Network in Fort Belvoir, Virginia (2004–2006), (2) The Walter Reed Health Care System in Washington D.C. (2007–2008), (3) The Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington (2008–2009)[5] and(4) The Western Regional Medical Command, based in Fort Lewis, Washington (2008–and Presently the Surgeon General of the United States Army (December 2011 to present and the Leader of the United Nations Monitoring Team I know you will be surprise the way i contacted you on this issue since we don't know each other before at the first place, but with faith i contacted you because i went through your profile before i accepted your friendship,i believe you must be a good person, I decided to add you as my friend and share with you little about what is happening here in Syria that i don't like.

I believe that me and you can use this grate opportunity to help the Orphans, homeless and poor hungry children instead of the Syria and the government to continue spending so much to Purchase war material to kill the innocent people. I am in US military force; currently I am among the soldier in Syria on peace keeping mission,I am serving as Medical/dr Corps, As a member of the Medical Corps, We are the first team that move in first any where there is a strike or bomb blast for treatment and rescue of wounded soldiers several times we have discovered treasures like Gold, Diamond, Cash etc, these treasure are discovered after exchanging fire with the at their hide-out place, these are Treasures the reusing to purchase war materials they are uses for the killing of the innocent people while some Innocent Orphans and Motherless children continue to suffer in Hunger while this Funds and Treasures are suppose to be sold and used for their Up brings.

l always pray for their future because i love children so much with all my Heart and I am looking for a Trustful and Caring individual who can work together with me in helping the Orphans and Hopeless Children,I considered you as a better person I can trust and Work in with me to reach the Orphans and the Needy Children around your Location since you have already known my Mind and Taught s about the Less-Privilege and the Orphans for Humanity, Please I want you to consider the innocent children that are suffering out there and take this Obligation of Working with me to help the Orphans and motherless children and STOP the Corruption going on from the Men Diverting this Funds meant for the Less-Privilege and the Orphans I believe that every human being who love the children and care for their future need to join us in bringing peace to the youth by doing good and showing good example of life and their is no risk involve because I am going to use the Red Cross Humanity to cover the Luggage and Deliver it at your doorstep through a reliable delivery company without any problem.I am going to package the Funds inside a Red Cross medical Luggage and seal it with Red Cross stamp, It will be delivered to you as a Red Cross medical aid to support sick children so that no authority will have right to examine the box, including the delivery Company because i don't want any body to know the original content of the Luggage, it is going to be only between you and me, I will give you the key number to open the Luggage so it cannot be open without your present.look at the amount the US government spent here in Syria war, https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=YmFZihj8tYY.

All i need is your full support to receive the Luggage and your sincerity of distributing it to the Address's of the poor children/ Less Privileged Children i will send you their Info's once you receive it, I will also need your full names and house address where you want the Luggage to be deliver and your email and telephone number to enable the delivery company contact you when they arrive in your Country. I want you to keep our discussion Confidential because of my position in the Military, Please to save my job, honestly I don't want our communication to be on face book because face book is not safe, i will prefer by Emailing or yahoo messenger so that we can fully team up together and help the poor,the less privilege and the innocent children, there is no risk involve in this delivery because i am going to packaged the Funds ($4 Million US Dollars) and some Gold bars inside a red cross Luggage and seal it as a red cross stamp, it will be delivered at your address as a red cross medical Luggage for sick children. Read it careful and get back to me with Trust and join me to make them Happy. I am offering you 20% of the money and 1 Gold bar Just to show appreciations for your assistance in helping the poor children.

Please i will like you to send me your full data such as .

(1) your Home address ..............
(2) your full name .................
(3) your phone number ..............
(4) your age .......................
(5) your Identity card or passport copy ....................
(6) your profession.................

On reply of your mail with your above mentioned details, i will contact the diplomat who will bring the treasure box to you and give him your details, so that he will start the journey to company deliver the treasure box in your place, hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of yourself and remain bless.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. laura richardson

Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 20:34:36 +0100
#399487 by Snow-White Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:03 pm
Greetings Dear,

I have recently retrieved the visa card from Mr Mensa Magnus and
handed it over to my most trusted pastor; by name Pastor Lisa David.

So I have instructed my bank to transfer the sum of $350.000 USD to
a Visa Credit Card Center here in Lome –Togo
, so that they can package
the total sum into
their facility called Visa Credit Card and send to you to avoid bank
charges and suspicion.

As soon as you get the visa card; i will also send the four digits
secret pin code with which you can be making withdrawals from your
"Visa Card".

I want you to contact my Reverend Pastor whom I left everything in her
care, She is by name Pastor Lisa David.

All correspondence should be directed by her. Kindly contact her
through this e-mail address ([email protected]) for assistance
and directives.

From the card you can withdraw a maximum sum of $10,000 (Ten Thousand
United States Dollars) per a day and you can also transfer from the
same Visa card to your local bank account

The card will be fully activated for withdrawals in any country of the
world and in countries where United States Dollars are not used, you
will be paid in that country's local currency Dollar equivalent.

May God bless you and your family.

My regards and all the best,

laura richardson

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019
#405505 by Snow-White Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:16 am
Scammer changed name from Laura Richardson to Suzy Bikram

I want you to contact the DHL delivery company in Philippines for them
to delivery your Visa Credit Card to your home address.

Kindly contact DHL delivery company through this e-mail address
([email protected])

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020