Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#396872 by Raymond Melton Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:20 am
I have been contacted via LinkedIn by these self-claimed private lenders that were keen to provide al business loan and asking if I need one. I have never met them but just email communications.

They said that they would only charge me a couple thousand dollars of Origination fee and I paid it.
Once I paid it, they came back for more money saying that it requires extra fees that sounded very suspicious.
I would like any in-puts if these are the legitimate or not (fake) just intended to rip me off. Even if they are legitimate, there is a possibility that someone may be impersonating them.

JCM investment Group LLC
2700 S Las Vegas BLVD, Las Vegas, Nevada
email :[email protected]

Varina Lending Group LLC
7288 Hanover Green Dr. Mechanicsville, Virginia
email : [email protected]
Advertisement

#396874 by AlanJones Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:28 am
It's a scam. There is no such thing as "private lenders" who lend internationally. Any lender must be properly registered and authorised in the countries (and even states in the US) that they operate.

Also, no legitimate financial institution would be using free Gmail email addresses.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#397193 by Raymond Melton Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:36 am
Arnold wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners. Unfortunately you have been scammed, so send no more money.
Varina had already been reported to us so it's not a matter of a scammer impersonating a genuine business.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=169826

Thank you for your reply. As you said, Varina has already been reported as a scam. What about JCM Investment? Have you ever heard the name? Probably the same as Varina.
#397195 by Raymond Melton Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:37 am
AlanJones wrote:It's a scam. There is no such thing as "private lenders" who lend internationally. Any lender must be properly registered and authorised in the countries (and even states in the US) that they operate.

Also, no legitimate financial institution would be using free Gmail email addresses.

Thank you for your warning.