Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396893 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:20 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Good Day
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 19:39:42 +0100

Good Day,

I am Viktor Smirnov, personal assistant to Mr. Mikhail Fridman who is the co-founder of Alfa-Group, a multinational Russian conglomerate. My Boss, Mr. Fridman has recently decided to donate his wealth to individuals who are capable to make positive change in the world. Kindly go through this website to read why Mr. Fridman is donating his wealth.

http://www.rt.com/business/343781-mikha ... ll-charity

With this narrative and with my relationship with him, I decided to seek your consent for your hand in partnership. I would input your name as one of the beneficiary of this donation and guide you through the claims process for a token. If interested, kindly send me an email.Do include your full names, address and telephone number.

Yours faithfully,

Viktor Petrovich Smirnov.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#399255 by Troy Platt Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:26 am
Subject: Re: Partnership
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 09:21:54 -0600
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello, I sent you an email previously, maybe it didn't delivered. I am Viktor Smirnov. I am sorry for contacting you directly via your email, i will like to discuss with you about a business deal that is very important.

Please acknowledge my email so that I can provide you with details.

Await your response.

Best Regards,

Viktor Smirnov.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!