Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#396897 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:26 am
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 03:58:26 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re:VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION

Hello My Dear Beloved Friend

My name is Mrs.Mary SIMON,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my PASTOR in Benin Republic.

Now contact my PASTOR John CHRIS, Email:[email protected] Tel: +229 91567957 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00, Nine hundred and fifty thousand Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my PASTOR John CHRIS and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $950.000.00 to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf.

My Best Regards,

Mrs.Mary SIMON,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement