Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#397831 by Michelle Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:20 am
BARCLAY'S BANK" <[email protected]>

> You've received wire transfer from Stephen Lee Clark
>
> We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by Stephen Lee Clark in your favor, The total amount was paid to your account by Stephen Lee Clark as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.
> __________________________________________________________________________________________
>
> Payment Details

Money Transfer From:
> Bank Name: Barclays Bank PLC
> Account Name: Stephen Lee Clark
> Account Number : XXXX-XXXX-0021
> Sort Code : 2019380
> Bank Branch: Churchill Place,London,England
> E-Mail: [email protected][mailto:[email protected]]

Delivery Information:
> Name : Stephen Lee Clark
> Address: 10 knapp avenue Eastwood,
> City,State,Zip-Code
> Nottinghamshire,NG163JU
> United Kingdom
> Transaction type: Purchase

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from Stephen Lee Clark account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you.Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately.Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
> [email protected]

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#400728 by Praveen Kumar Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:23 pm
Hi,

I am Praveen from the Netherlands.
I recently sold few gadgets to a person named Stephen Lee Clark, residing at 10 Knapp avenue, Eastwood, Nottingham, postal code: NG163JU

After 0receiving the products from the Netherlands the buyer does not respond and I realised that it was scam.

I have all necessary evidence but I am not sure what to do next?
I filed a internet scam/fraud case on him in both Netherlands and UK. They will review the case and get back to me as soon as possible.

Any suggestions please?

Kind regards
#400879 by Emjayy Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:57 pm
Hi everyone!

I'm Mj from the Netherlands. I just got scammed recently by Roland Thompson.. He sent me a fake bankmail of Barclays and I fell for it too.

I sold an camera the Canon 1100D and had to be delivered to and you can guess it: 10 Knapp Avenue Nottingham NG163JU.

I am currently still talking to the scammer and giving him one last chance. If he won't pay for what was asked for the camera then i will make sure to contact the police in both The Netherlands and England!
#400881 by Emjayy Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:03 pm
Praveen Kumar wrote:Hi,

I am Praveen from the Netherlands.
I recently sold few gadgets to a person named Stephen Lee Clark, residing at 10 Knapp avenue, Eastwood, Nottingham, postal code: NG163JU

After 0receiving the products from the Netherlands the buyer does not respond and I realised that it was scam.

I have all necessary evidence but I am not sure what to do next?
I filed a internet scam/fraud case on him in both Netherlands and UK. They will review the case and get back to me as soon as possible.

Any suggestions please?

Kind regards

Hello Praveen!

Maybe we can share the evidence of both sides and use it for the police? If you are interested then please let me know! I think that either Roland Thompson and Steven Lee Clark are the same person... Or 10 knapp avenue is a sort of pick-up point for scammers!

Maybe we can help each other with this! Because i want to do everything to make him pay.

Kind regards,

Mj