Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397935 by StaySharpAfrica Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:17 am
This is to Alert everyone that this group are trying to get us to pay an advance fee to get access to Loan Capital!
This is ongoing they await more details from me!
Details!

[email protected]
Vanich Chaiyawan
Chairman
ThaiLife Insurance Public Co., Ltd
123 Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng
Bangkok, 10400 Thailand

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ui=2&i ... isp=inline

Dear Mr. Darrin Coetzee,

Can you kindly confirm if you have returned to the capital and attend to my emails so we can move things forward? I have sent couple of messages to Mr. Makinda to confirm that the information of your bank details are correct before i submit and give wire instruction for the transfer of investment funds but have not gotten any response from both ends.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ui=2&i ... isp=inline

[email protected]
Fri, Sep 13, 4:45 PM
to me

Dear Mr. Darrin Coetzee,

I am in receipt of your email and will go to my bank on Monday to obtain a letter of capability. I will forward the letter of capability to you immediately as soon as i get the document from my bank as required by the Thai notary attorney to complete the FBP process.

The number to reach me is +66643973295, my secretary is always standby to receive my calls and connect me on the calls during business hours or you drop a message if i am not available to speak with you.

This is the Main Party he is assisted by the following Advocate!

Legal Assistance Required!
Inbox
x

>
Tue, Sep 10, 2:26 PM
to deptft-w-saeung,

Good afternoon Mr. Kanjana Srisin

I have received your contact details from a Mr. Vanish Chaiyawan, of ThaiLife Insurance.
Vanich Chaiyawan
Chairman
Thai Life Insurance Public Co., Ltd
123 Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng
Bangkok, 10400 Thailand

This is in regard to the below-mentioned topic and this the Legal assistance we
require!If you could expand the actual requirements and procedure that we must
follow!
In respect to the FBP registration, i wish to inform that there certain licensed attorneys in Thailand assigned by the authorities to handle the FBP registration and other related matters and with regards to the FBP process, my attorney has made inquiry and gotten the contact details of a suitable Thai notary attorney who will solicit on your company's behalf and assist you with the FBP process. I advise you contact the notary attorney to commence the FBP registration process and obtain the FBP documents which i will submit in my bank for authorization and approval for the transfer of investment capital from my bank to your corporate bank account.

You can contact the Thai notary attorney via email with the contact address below to commence the FBP process.

Kanjana Srisin,
Senior advocate Registrar,
%Notary Department of Foreign Trade & Commerce,
Interchange 21 Building,
19th Floor, 399 Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongtoey, Wattana,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Tel: +66 (0) 62741-5092
Fax: +66 (0) 2282-14303
Email: [email protected]

We would be happy to hear from you at your earliest possible convenience.

Regards

REF: DFT Business Project Registrations Thailand.
RESPONDENT: Darrin R. Coetzee,
ENTRY NO: ACFTA/1963,
DATE: 11th September, 2019.

Respected Sir,

Thank you for contacting us for your business investment registration and legal services in Thailand.

In completing your business project registration processes, the following details and information of the particular business project plan you wish to register will be required;

* Name of business company:
* Business place of origin (Country and State):
* Title of business project:
* Value of investment proposed:
* Full name of business project principal representative:
* A valid ID of the project representative:
* Your business postal address:
* Telephone number:
* Fax:
* Investor's full names and contact address in Thailand:
* A signed copy of a valid legal contract/business agreement/or legal binding on the business with the Thai investor:
* A capability letter from your investor's bank confirming availability, origin and clear source of funds to complete investment:

We have an administrative regulation of being efficient in our services to the public of which we fully inform all Non-Thai-business entities(s) seeking financial relationship(s) with Thai owned Financial firms & corporate establishments under the external commercial investments/borrowings all it entails to proceed and complete the process as required by Thai external commercial investments/borrowings regulatory policies.

Hence it is important to inform you that the procurement costs are regulated according to the various concerned and authorized Thai (LEB/FSC) registry offices where your company business project details will be entered in the notary bureau data base information files thus submitted for filings, documentation, approval and endorsement accordingly. We are obliged to monitor this external commercial investment venture as presented through the concerned regulatory offices. Hence confirm and ascertain the authenticity of this investment venture with your Thai-indigenous investor based on a wide range of regulatory and related matters including: authorization and on going compliance requirements, Market abuse, Anti-money laundering, Regulatory capital requirements.

Be notified that this registration processes shall cost a sum of US$12,740.00 (administrative charges inclusive), payable directly through our accepted payment channels or agents for all procurement. I shall forward to you the payment reference information, instructions and a copy of the registration invoice once your documents are ready.

Once we have received your complete business requirements as instructed, I shall proceed immediately with processing your business project registration for your investment participation with your Thai partners/group/investment institutions in Thailand as soon as possible. The entire registration processes should be ready in less than seven (7) working days, if all business project registration requirements are forwarded and submitted at once.

As soon as the business project registration process is completed, I shall scan an send the original copies of your foreign business registration documents to you via your email address: [email protected], Or send the documents to you by courier services to your provided address, if you advise.

This business statutory document legalizes any company, or group or persons to conduct a genuine business in Thailand, in most cases where your company is requesting for a financial facility, loan, Joint/group business partnership, venture establishment, etc.

After completion of your business project registration processes, all your business relationship, commerce and investment dealings in Thailand shall be Tax Free for the next 25 years as a legally registered Thai business/trade commerce partners.

Thank you as we attest to serving you the best on all business investment and trade commerce services in Thailand.

Sincerely,

Kanjana Srisin,
Senior advocate/Registrar,
Interchange 21 Building,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Fax:+66 (0) 2282-14303

This e-mail has been sent from department of commerce & trade registry Thailand, a legal registry institute incorporated in under the Thailand Board of Investment. The information in this e-mail is confidential and legally privatized under the Thai Business Act. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our customers any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to our written terms and conditions of service. All foreign business transactions are in accordance with our standards assurance condition. Copy is available upon requeste

DATE: 17th September, 2019.

Respected Sir,

I am still waiting to receive *A capability letter from your investor's bank confirming availability, origin and clear source of funds to complete investment, so that i can proceed to file and submit your received business credentials to the (OAC) registry for approval.

Kindly forward this remaining requirement.

DATE: 30th September, 2019.

Respected Sir,

You are required to provide the processing fees for the FBP registration to enable me complete all processes at the concerned administrative offices. kindly forward a proof of payment via email as soon as you make this payment for our acknowledgement and administrative records, so i can proceed promptly to complete the FBP process and send you both (soft & hard copies) of the documents.

NB: Kindly be reminded to use this reference code: ACFTA/1963 as your purpose of payment and also send a proof of your payment via email so i can easily identify your payment with our finance department and proceed promptly with all processes.

Sincerely,

Kanjana Srisin,
Interchange 21 Building,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Respected Sir,

I have received the capability letter and shall endeavor to prepare all relevant legal paper works today, file your credentials and submit them to Office of Administrative Courts registry for approval. I shall get back to you with onward feedback and invoice/payment instruction for the remittance of your FBP fees as soon as your business name and submitted documents are approved for registration.

You can call me from 9:am to 16:00 hours Thailand time on business days (Monday-Friday) with this telephone number +66 (0) 6258-6817-1 as the telephone numbers in my signature are basically programmed for our central unit and for customer's services and clients within the region of Thailand. Due to my engagements in court sessions and workload on my desk, i may not be always available to take your calls. Kindly drop a message if you are unable to reach me at any time so i can return your call at my earliest convenience

Respected Sir,

I have received the capability letter and shall endeavor to prepare all relevant legal paper works today, file your credentials and submit them to Office of Administrative Courts registry for approval. I shall get back to you with onward feedback and invoice/payment instruction for the remittance of your FBP fees as soon as your business name and submitted documents are approved for registration.

You can call me from 9:am to 16:00 hours Thailand time on business days (Monday-Friday) with this telephone number +66 (0) 6258-6817-1 as the telephone numbers in my signature are basically programmed for our central unit and for customer's services and clients within the region of Thailand. Due to my engagements in court sessions and workload on my desk, i may not be always available to take your calls. Kindly drop a message if you are unable to reach me at any time so i can return your call at my earliest convenience

Respected Sir,

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ui=2&i ... _k0nld0kl0

Payment Instruction:

Bangkok Bank Public Co., Ltd
Account Name: Kanjana srisin
Account Number: 0-957-10452-4
Swift Code: B-K-K-B-T-H-B-K
Branch: Bangkok Bank Indra Square
Bank Address: 120/126 Indra Square Shopping Center, Ratchaprarop Road, Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400

NB: Kindly be reminded to use this reference code: ACFTA/1963 as your purpose of payment and also send a proof of your payment via email so i can easily identify your payment with our finance department and proceed promptly with all processes.

Sincerely,

Kanjana Srisin,
Interchange 21 Building,
Bangkok 10110, Thailand

ID
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ui=2&i ... &disp=safe

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ui=2&i ... &disp=safe
Advertisement

#397936 by Terminator5 Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:34 am
Thanks for posting this scam . Someone will look into it .

Daniel 8 :25
#398092 by Terminator5 Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:52 pm
"thailifeinvestment.com", "thaidcsr.com" . FAKE/FRAUD/SPOOF FOR "thailife.com"

[email protected]

+66 62741-5092
+66 627415092
+66627415092

Domain Name: THAILIFEINVESTMENT.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2301882743_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2019-08-22T22:39:38Z
Creation Date: 2018-08-24T20:15:54Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-08-24T20:15:54Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.HOSTBLAST.NET
Name Server: NS2.HOSTBLAST.NET

Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org
Registrant Street: 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255
Registrant City: Phoenix
Registrant State/Province: AZ
Registrant Postal Code: 85016
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3478717726
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom thaidcsr.com"...
Domain Name: THAIDCSR.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2105368873_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2019-03-14T22:03:12Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-16T02:26:40Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-03-16T02:26:40Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM
Name Server: DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25