Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#398064 by Troy Platt Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:18 am
Reply-To: "JEFFREY WAYNE" <[email protected]>
Subject: LOAN OFFER!!!
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 20:04:20 -0700

I'm a Private/Individual Lender, I'm located in the City of Minden, Douglas County, Nevada, United States, I Lend Money to borrowers nationwide and a few other countries overseas who are looking to develop their business. Kindly reply if interested and I will give you more details.

Regards,
Jeffrey Wayne.

JEFFREY WAYNE
| Founder & CEO | WAYNE group ltd. LLC.
|Private Loan Service| Direct: 702 763 5834
[email protected]
Professional Private Loan Services: Equity|
Start up funding| Contract Funding| Business Development

The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient (or are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient), please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication without reading it, and without making, forwarding, or retaining any copy or record of it or its contents. Thank you

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#409452 by Troy Platt Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:53 am
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:23 AM
Subject: Business Funding

Greetings to you,

I'm a private lender, located in Minden, Nevada, United States. I lend money to borrowers nationwide and a few other countries overseas who are looking to develop their business. I offer personal loans, business loans & real estate loans etc. and 2% referral/broker fees. Let me know your thought.

Regards;

Wayne Jeffrey

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!