Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#398070 by Troy Platt Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:42 am
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 19:31:39 -0500 (PET)
Reply-To: Clinton Johnson <[email protected]>
Subject: προσφορά δανείου

Χρειάζεστε ένα δάνειο επειγόντως για να εξοφλήσετε τους λογαριασμούς και τα χρέη σας ή χρειάζεστε επιχειρηματικό δάνειο; έχουν απορριφθεί από τις τράπεζες; Χρειάζεστε δάνειο ενοποίησης ή υποθήκη; είμαστε εδώ για να κάνουμε όλα τα οικονομικά σας προβλήματα ένα πράγμα του παρελθόντος. Χορηγούμε κεφάλαια από 5.000 ευρώ σε 20.000.000 ευρώ για περίοδο αποπληρωμής από 1 έως 30 έτη σε άτομα που χρειάζονται οικονομική βοήθεια με επιτόκιο 2%. Θέλω να χρησιμοποιήσω αυτό το μέσο για να σας ενημερώσω ότι παρέχουμε αξιόπιστη και δικαιούχο βοήθεια και θα είμαστε πρόθυμοι να σας προσφέρουμε ένα δάνειο. Επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας σήμερα μέσω ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση: [email protected].
Ευχαριστώ, κύριε Κλίντον

Google Translate:

Do you need a loan urgently to pay off your bills and debts or need a business loan? have they been rejected by the banks? Need a consolidation loan or mortgage? we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We grant funds from 5,000 euros to 20,000,000 euros for a repayment period of 1 to 30 years to people in need of financial assistance at a 2% interest rate. I want to use this tool to let you know that we provide reliable and eligible assistance and will be happy to offer you a loan. Contact us today by email at: [email protected].
Thank you, Mr. Clinton

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement