Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#392250 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:57 am
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 08:30:15 -0300 (ART)
Reply-To: Meyer Solomon Loans <[email protected]>
Subject:

Are you searching for a genuine loan company where you can secure a loan? Get back to us now for more info. OR visit our Website: https://meyersolomonloans.com

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#398103 by Stevebrook Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:13 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting cockroaches will go to steal from their innocent victims.

This is not true and whoever paid you to tarnish the image of this great loan firm did you more harm than good. Mr. Meyer Solomon is a very good and honest man and has helped a lot of people in the area of loans including myself. Stop this shit you are doing Platt or whatever your name is. What evidence have you got to say he is a scam? I bet you got nothing to show and I am pretty sure you have never contacted him but yet you had the guts to do this to an innocent man. Get a life man
#398104 by AlanJones Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:19 pm
Orig IP: 129.205.113.94 | Orig ISP: Globacom-as | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 205.113.94 :roll:

Thank you for joining us from Lagos, Nigeria "Stevebrook", you dumb scammer.

There is no doubt that this is a scam, and you have just proven it 100%.

Another email address used by this pathetic scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.