Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398119 by AlanJones Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:38 am
From: New Scotland Yard - Metropolitan Police - [email protected]
Subject: Your Parcel
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447872216197

New Scotland Yard –
Police in City Of London (London),
SW1H 0BG
Tel: +447872216197

I tried to call you.

We are in contact with you because your name appeared as a beneficiary of a parcel containing financial instrument which was intercepted by the HOMELand Security in New York. It was later discovered that the parcel contains ATM card and other instrument of credit from Excel Group(Global Banking and Investment Group) but some crooks attempted to hijack it at the airport which prompted the DHS intervention. the tracking indicated that the funds originated from Nigeria and based on our suspicion that politicians are planning to divert the funds we sent it to the United Nations Department of Safety and Security UNDSS for verification.

The UNDSS after it's finding understand that the Federal Government Deposited the sum of US$10M into a special account in your name with Excel Group in your name.

So when UNDSS found out that the parcel atually belongs to you we instructed them to make sure that they make the parcel available to you once you have contacted them and verify yourself by properly identifying yourself and a contractor/Benefiary of the funds.

I hope you know what you are doing as this parcel we are sure is yours and whatever reason you might have you should try and visit us face to face to sort out this matter instead of throwing away the baby and the bath water.

You are to contact the Secretariate of the UNDSS with this enclosed Deposit Certificate so that they can have release your parcel to you :

Gilles Michaud

Under-Secretary-General for Safety and Security
201 Varick Street 12th Floor, NY United States of America
Email: [email protected]

I have attached to you my work ID card so that you be sure of whom you are dealing with.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement