Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#389543 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:16 am
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 00:20:47 +0200
Subject:

Hello ,

I am ............., Manager of South African Reserve Bank, Cape-Town Branch in South Africa.

I will be happy to work out a deal with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep this deal TOP SECRET. I need strong assurance that you will never let me down if I transfer this money to your account.

Tell me more about yourself.

Mr ...................

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#398068 by Troy Platt Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:37 am
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 20:19:57 +0200
Subject:

Welcome to a gracious quarter of the year which will be redeemed by this contact.

I have a legit business proposal for you as per the recent Swiss Bank publication and your interest/cooperation is highly needed.

Do not treat this letter as hoax so kindly contact me ASAP today.

Best Regards
SWISS BANK CENTER

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#398147 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:54 am
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:52:03 +0200
Subject: Re:

Thank you for your email and my apologies for my late response. Like I was telling you, Based on the Publications of the Swiss Bank dated "16th December, 2015" about "DORMANT ASSETS" with relation to "THE NEW REGULATION REQUIRING THE TRANSFER OF ASSETS THAT HAVE BEEN WITHOUT CONTACT FOR AT LEAST 60 YEARS TO THE SWISS GOVERNMENT read through the web link.

The total assets payout is US$31.7 Million (THIRTY-ONE MILLION,SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) as agreed by Swiss Bank. I contacted you so you can stand in as the beneficiary to these funds as all paper work will have your names on it. All will be done in your favor and the funds will be transferred to you as the sole beneficiary

To make this transaction a success, I want to clearly inform you that I am working with the CIO-Chief Information Officer of Swiss Bank Corporation and He is also a cousin to "Simonetta Sommaruga- Swiss politician of the Social Democratic Party of Switzerland who is a current member of the Swiss Federal Council, the federal government of Switzerland, and head of the Federal Department of Justice and Police (the Swiss justice minister https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonetta_Sommaruga )” and I am conversant with the law where the exchange in your name will be done so this will make it easier to procure documents and file for the claims of this named funds. Having revealed this information to you,I want you to confirm your acceptance to play a part as my partner in this transaction by providing your current following data of you as demanded below;

* YOUR FULL NAME and ADDRESS:
* YOUR DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER:
* YOUR OCCUPATION:
* A COPY OF YOUR VALID IDENTIFICATION:

Upon receiving these data of you, we will proceed with your clearance application in Switzerland(Swiss Bank) , and the possible wire of your payout to your nominated bank account after you have visited the payment office to sign for the funds release.

Please be informed that this transaction will not exceed a maximum of 10-14 working days to have the funds credited into any of your nominated bank accounts in your country. I appreciate your cooperation to utilize this gracious opportunity.

God bless you and your family.

For more information on the guidelines to recovering this assets, kindly read through web link article by the Swiss Bank (http://shop.sba.ch/1000016_e.pdf).

Best Regards,

SWISS BANK CENTER

Google is your friend!