Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398154 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:07 am
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 11:52:04 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention Beneficiary ,

Attention Beneficiary ,

This is to let you know that we finally concluded to effect your compensation winning prize payment of $1.2M US Dollars via western union transfer as the best and easy way to transfer your funds at any nearest western union office in your country. The amount you will receiving every day is $5,000 dollars twice each day until the total amount of your fund is completely transferring to you. Contact Western Union Director so that you will start receiving your daily payment $5000 2 time each day.

Here are the contact information below .
E-mail : [email protected]
Contact Person Name . Mr. Solomon Walker.
Phone Number :#1 (408) 713-4638
United State of America.

Your money amount deposited in western union office is One Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars, Remember to indicate the registration code of EB8053 to him when emailing him also he will sending your money.
Best Regard.
Mrs. Agata Bello.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#403564 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:50 am
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 12:28:24 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention Beneficiary ,

Attention Beneficiary ,

This is to let you know that we finally concluded to effect your compensation winning prize payment of 1.2 million Dollars via Western Union transfer as the best and easy way to transfer your funds at any nearest Western Union office in your country. The amount you will receiving every day is $5,000 dollars twice every day. Contact Western Union Director name Mr. Solomon Walker for your payment. Contact E-mail: ( [email protected] ) and also send him your information such as :

Your Name:_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
Your ID card and Occupation ____________

Your money amount deposited in Western Union office is One million two hundred Thousand United State Dollars, Remember to indicate the registration code of EB8085 to him when emailing him also he will sending your money.
Best Regard.
Mrs. Anglena Andris.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!