Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398275 by AlanJones Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:54 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: *****SPAM****** THE WORLD BANK GROUP/ IC3 FOREIGN DEBT COMPENSATION FUND TO YOU.
Tel. No.: +13469000890

World Bank Group International Organization.
Headquarters: 1818 H Street, Washington D.C., U.S.

Attention Dear Email Owner:

I am the World Bank Group New President Mr David R. Malpass, Following the petition i received from Federal Ministry Of Finance and United Nations Human Rights Commissions / International Arbitration panel over a compensation of advance fee fraud and scam victims in Asia, Europe and America and other countries, The United Nation and European Union has set up a special panel called the Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel (FDRP) that comprises all the financial monitoring and compensation body and IC3 to work out the modalities for an amicable way of making sure that every victim of fraud from Asia, Europe,America and other countries is duly compensated as a pre-condition of lifting the economic sanction.

It is significant to mention that the United Nation and European Union is aware of the situation and some funds spent by you while paying the fee to receive your fund, Owing to this development, The World Bank Group and IC3 Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel has resolved to pay every victim of fraud whichever way in United States and other part of the countries the sum of US$7.500,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) each. However on verification of the file for approval, your name with several others was approved to receive this compensation fund through ONLINE SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER into your Bank Account any where in the World because each beneficiary compensation fund has been deposited into a proxy account with the World Bank.

In respect to this progress, An ATM MASTER CARD has been issued to each of all the beneficiary including you, US$10,000 is the ATM CARD maximum withdrawal limit on a daily basis, The World Bank will send the ATM MASTER CARD to those who cannot receive their fund through ONLINE SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER so that they will be able to have direct access and access their fund from any ATM MACHINE any where in the World, We can also send the compensation fund to you via CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT or it can be deliver to you in a LOCKED SECURITY SUITCASE CONSIGNMENT BOX.

Those are the four available method we have to easily send your Compensation fund to each and everyone of all the beneficiary anywhere in the world, Endeavor to read carefully and understand This mail so that we can arrange and submit your final paper works in order to facilitate the immediate release of your fund to you. The payment has been initiated with the World Bank Group to pay each of everyone of you that is among the list as soon as you comply.

Please note: As the World Bank Group New President i have been Officially Assigned to facilitate this Transaction, I hereby advise you adhere to my instruction to enable us complete the transfer of your Compensation Fund Successfully to you without any delay.
Kindly reconfirm the below information in other to start the processing of your fund transfer and avoid wrong transfer of your fund to a ghost account.

Full Name:
Current mailing Address:
Mobile Number:
Sex/Age:
Bank name:
Account number:
Swift code/Routing number:

Yours Sincerely,
Mr David R. Malpass
The World Bank New President
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel +1 (346) 900-0890
WORLD BANK GROUP ORGANIZATION.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement