Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398310 by Troy Platt Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:32 pm
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY IS HIGHLY NEEDED.
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2019 17:17:47 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear Customer,

I am Mr John E Potter Director general of United States Postal Service, Postal service company (USPS) We have been waiting for you to contact us for your parcel that was been registered with us By for shipment to your residential address.

We thought that the sender gave you our contact details. It maybe interest you to know that a letter is also added to your parcel.However, we cannot quote the content to you via email for privacy reasons. We understand that the content of your parcel it self is a money order worth $50.000.00 US Dollars), $1,000.00 US Dollars for each money order copy all in the envelop, Text me urgently with your address full name and email address.and also send email to below email ([email protected])

Yours Faithfully,
Mr John E Potter
Director General of United States Postal Service
Office Address 5675 CAROLINA BEACH RD WILMINGTON, NC 28412-362

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement