Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398324 by Michelle Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:12 pm
Whois Record for Ministero-Difesa.com

Created on 2019-05-20
Expires on 2020-05-20
Updated on 2019-05-20

[email protected]

I am Tommaso Malacarne, the owner. First of all thank you for your message. I want to assure you that the bike does not have a scratch, it has never had any accidents or bumps, always in the box, it is practically like new. I reluctantly sell it due to my work: Aeronautica Militare. I am not a merchant, there is only this price for having a quick sale, because I work outside the country. The bike is in my box in Occhiobello (RO), it is in perfect condition with no defects to report.

Ministry of Defense
Aeronautica Militare

I serve outside the country in the Mediterranean. I need 2-3 days to go home but I have to be sure that you are a buyer, don't make this journey empty, just to show it to you. I already did it for a guy who told me he bought it 100% and when I came back he didn't even come to see it ...
I know it was just an unfortunate case, but my job doesn't allow me any more mistakes. Every time I leave I have to take leave from superiors ...
I made a contract to help me with the sale with this company, buy-it-segura.
I was advised by my boss, who I've always used. There are no other costs for you
You only need to make a security deposit with this company, with a repayment option in case you don't make the deal. If we close the deal they pay me otherwise you will receive a refund.
If the terms set are of your liking and you are willing to purchase, I kindly ask you to let me know your personal data (name, surname, address, country, postal code, telephone number) so that you can get in touch with the company

Cordiali regards!
I am available via email or Whatsapp: 3663892932.
I think it is a safe and reliable method for both, you must understand that I want to protect myself from any time wasters, also because I have no relatives who can help me with the sale.

======

The company is https://www.compra-seguro.com/
A colleague always uses this service for purchases. There is no cost to you. After the deposit, I return home, I will deliver you, if everything is OK, we will make the transition and give the ok to the company to pay me.
You will receive an email to better understand how it works, after which you can make a decision. Look at the site and maybe if you want to try send me your personal data to be contacted by them:

name and surname:
via:
cap:
city:
province:
phone:

Whatever your decision, I thank you and I wish you find such a beautiful one my.
Thanks.

Contact us: (en) 0044-7771021820 - (fr) 0044-7771021820 - (it) 0039-0497986229 - (de) 0044-2076601519 - (es) 0034-865620356
Postal Address:
32 London Bridge St London, SE1 9SG, UK
Office Fax: 0044 (0) 08447740884
E-Mail: [email protected] https://www.compra-seguro.com/
##

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement