Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398476 by Michelle Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:40 am
Diane Williams <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

My name is Diane, thank you for your interest in purchased my 2005 Kubota BX23 loader Backhoe & Mowing Deck . This tractor comes with attachment, is very clean, has a spacious layout, always garaged and never abused. This is a Kubota BX23 tractor, 4x4 hydrostatic drive, power steering, 60" mowing deck and three point hitch, backhoe and front end loader can be detached within 15 minutes. The diesel engine runs a long time on a tank of fuel and the 4 wheel drive handles any conditions encountered during any winter. The tractor has only 97 hours of use! Is powered by a super strong engine 23-hp. I'm selling it at this final price $1,800 FIRM because my husband passed away 2 months ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap. I also got a new job, moved back to my hometown, and many other things have priority now, so, this tractor has to go. If you are interested in buying my tractor, feel free to email me.

Pictures available upon request!

Best regards

Hi again,

As I told you in my first email, after my husband passed away I moved to another city (Omaha, NE) and took a new job. The tractor is already at the shipping company in Omaha, NE, sealed and ready for the shipping. My presence won't be necessary because I prearranged the deal with eBay. The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 3 days. You will have 5 days to try out prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back on my expense. If you are interested in knowing more info about how the whole process works, I can ask eBay to send you an email with more information on how to purchase it. eBay will contact you shortly after they have the details with all the information that you need to complete this deal and you will also have proof that I am covered by them and a legitimate seller.

If you are serious about buying the tractor, please reply with your full name, shipping address and phone number so I can forward them to eBay in order to open a case regarding our deal. After that they will send you an invoice with more details about payment, shipping and insurance and will explain better the entire procedure!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement