Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398477 by Michelle Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:47 am

important Note:
This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment tracking number is sent to us by replying to this mail, for verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller.

Buyer's information:
Thomas Goodnick
[email protected]

Shipping information:
Thomas Goodnick
2229 NW 79th Avenue Suite #19298281,
Miami,
Florida 33122
United States

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#398478 by Michelle Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:54 am

This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference/tracking number and receipt is sent to us for verification. This security measure is embark on, due to the fact that the buyer was subscribed under PayPal User Protection Policy so as to secure the buyer's transaction.

once the shipment is made

Send the tracking number and the receipt to us by replying this mail Click Here [email protected] and our customer care service will attend to you. As soon as you send the shipment's tracking number and receipt to us for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller, the money will be fully available in your account.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.