Room for Rent and other rental scams
#399393 by Michelle Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:35 am
Veronica Manarini" <[email protected]>

Mein Name ist Manarini Veronica der Eigentümer der Wohnung in Feldbergstraße 62, 68163 Mannheim Germany.
Die monatliche Miete beträgt EUR 490,00 inklusive Nebenkosten.
Ich kaufe die Wohnung vor 5 Jahren, und ich war mit meiner Familie bis jetzt. Jetzt sind wir wieder in Italien, wo wir unser eigenes Restaurant haben, und wir wollen, dass unsere Wohnung aus Deutschland zu mieten.
Es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Deutsch, ich bin ursprünglich aus Italien und meine Ehemann ist aus Großbritannien .
Ich brauche mehr über Sie wissen, wie viele Personen wollen meine Wohnung zu mieten, was Ihr Alter, wo Sie etc arbeiten.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie mich in Englisch oder italienisch schreiben kann.

Grüße aus Italien!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#399397 by Michelle Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:08 am
Veronica Manarini" <[email protected]>

First of all , I want to tell you that if you are ready to proceed with this transaction I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works.

You will have 2 days to inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent . I will pay the shipping costs.

This is how they work:

1) I will make the delivery papers at HomeAway.

2) After I will make the papers for delivery they will require for your payment confirmation of the first month and the Security Deposit(€ 490.00 + € 1350.00= € 1840.00) to the company. HomeAway will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody.
Also HomeAway will give you further instructions about the money deposit.

3) After the payment is confirmed to HomeAway Bank Account the delivery process will start and when you will receive the keys, you will have 2 days inspection period before your final decision to rent .

4) If all is in order, you will instruct HomeAway to give me the money. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account.

5) If you refuse to rent the apt , HomeAway will give you a full refund (€ 1840.00) and you will give them back the keys and the contract.

If you are interested to rent the apartment please send me your information, so i can make the deal

Name
Address
City
Postal Code
Country
Phone number
E-mail address
A copy of your Passport or another ID by email
Date you want to move in the apartment
The rental period you wish to stay

Thank you for your understanding and I am happy to know you as the new tenant.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.