Information on romance scams and scammers.
#387076 by malu53 Thu May 30, 2019 6:55 pm
Margaret Henry on fd
Woman looking for Man 30-60
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 21013
Height: 6 ft. 7 in. :lol:
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Other
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Military
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 3 Hours ago

ABOUT
I'm a honest, loving, caring, understanding, sincere, and good woman, am not a perfect but am trying my best

Image <<< Captain Katie Higgins
twitter.com/avcupdate/status/1039237179699089412

i like your profile My name is Margaret.I came across your profile today and became interested in being your friend, I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we are just knewing each other. we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future ...What do you say? Although i know we are just meeting, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship I will like you to contact me through my e-mail (margarethenry1919 @ gmail. com) I will still have things very important to share with you, Thank you. Yours friend Margaret.
Advertisement

#387077 by malu53 Thu May 30, 2019 7:06 pm
same pic here:

perfiles-msn.com
KatieLove140
33 yo, from New York, NY, USA

cosmopartner
Katie ben
female
Age 33
from Berlin, Germany
I am loving caring and easy going looking for a sincere and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.
#387187 by malu53 Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:15 am
margarethenry on fd
MIDLAND CITY, AL
Woman looking for Man 30-99
Zip Code: 36350
Height: 6 ft. 7 in. :lol:
Ethnicity: White
Last Login: 01-06-2019

i like your profile My name is Margaret.I came across your profile today and became interested in being your friend, I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we are just knewing each other. we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future ...What do you say? Although i know we are just meeting, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship I will like you to contact me through my e-mail (margarethenry2018 @hotmail .com) I will still have things very important to share with you, Thank you. Yours friend Margaret
Although i know we are just meeting, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship I will like you to contact me through my e-mail ([email protected]) I will still have things very important to share with you, Thank you.
#387692 by malu53 Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:17 am
same pic, new profile
new approach

captkatie on fd
Online Now
Woman looking for Man 18-99
Zip Code: 12201
Height: 3 ft. 11 in.
Body: Athletic
Has Kids: No, never
Last Login: few seconds ago

ABOUT
i am loving and caring woman with good sense of humor i am loving and caring woman with good sense of humor

What I am looking for
i am loving and caring woman with good sense of humor i am loving and caring woman with good sense of humor

Hello Dear, I was very fortunate to see your profile today. Your profile looks fantastic and wonderful. I would like to communicate with you and I am very happy if you can write me back. I promise to send you all my beautiful pictures, and I know that you will like them. Please contact me directly via my email (katiehiggins2055 @gmail.com). I am waiting for your urgent answer, write me an e-mail
05-06-2019 01:49:59pm

email address and pic already well-known
#387709 by malu53 Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 pm
about 20 fake profiles of Katie Higgins on FB
using the pics of this thread and these add. pics

Image Image Image
#399560 by malu53 Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:08 pm
pics already posted
new profile on fd
Katie30
Woman looking for Man 29-72
Zip Code: 44001
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Last Login: 7 Minutes ago

Hello, Am Katie, i came across your profile and became interested in you, please write me through my email address ( Khiggins144 @gmail. com) so i can tell you about my self and send you my photo. Kiss, Katie Higgins
#436055 by maluu53 Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:09 am
swetkatie

Hello Dear,
My name is Katie. I read your profile and I found something that interested me in you, I want us to know each other better and establish a serious relationship.
I want to be very close to someone like you whom I respect and admire. I'm not always available here, I suggest it will be more convenient if we can communicate through email to enable me to introduce myself better.
My email address is: [email protected]
I look forward to your mail.
Have a nice day.
look on hangout