Room for Rent and other rental scams
#399834 by Michelle Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:11 am
[email protected]

Hi,

I am very pleased with your response and I am willing to rent out the flat to you and have you as my tenant. The pictures reflects the most current condition of the apartment. The flat is available now cause i recently moved out of the flat to Manchester for work. At the moment, there are no other tenant in the property. I have no problem with you welcoming visitors in the flat as all i require is that i do not want my apartment to be overcrowded cause some tenants abuse that privilege in the past when given to them.

You will be renting the whole flat and living there alone. You will not be sharing the living room, kitchen, bathroom with anyone. I have the keys of the apartment with me here and I did not register it under any private agency.

I will love to know if you will be willing to reserve the flat before your move in date. Therefore, if you want to secure and reserve the flat, my Lawyer would need to draft a tenancy agreement which you will print, sign and email back to me the signed copy.

After all these is done, you will be making a payment of the refundable security deposit to secure and reserve the flat for you till your move in date and get your papers ready. Once the payment is confirmed, I will let you know when I will be available cause I will have to take a day off work so I can meet you and take you to the apartment then hand over the keys of the flat to you then you can pay me one month rent.

I bet you will enjoy your stay in my flat as long as you keep and abide to my rules and keep the flat neat and tidy.

Regards,
Mr. Alan
+44 7451 215748

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement