Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#399925 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:53 am
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 14:04:04 +0100
Subject: REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE...

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Kofi Owusu a branch bank manager here in Ghana. After several official inquiries from the foreign trade office of our Chambers of Commerce and Industry, I decided to contact you directly for assistance because of the Economic growth in your country.

I am interested in transferring money to your country through your assistance. I am in Ghana presently and I have the sum of Eighteen Million, Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars which I would like to transfer into your account and invest in your country if possible. I cannot be directly involved for I am still working with the bank, I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to receive and invest this money properly as this is my only hope. Please do reply me immediately on my alternative e-mail address:[email protected] for more details.

I need your immediate response for more details.

With regards,
Mr. Kofi Owusu

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement