Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400163 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:07 am
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 22:48:08 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: NEW SECRETARY TO MR STEPHEN A. OGUGU SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE
UNITED NATIONS

FROM THE DESK OF MR STEPHEN A. OGUGU. SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE UNITED
NATION SOFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS.1845 W ORANGE GROVE RD, TUCSON,
AZ, U.S.A

Attention: Beneficiary, I’m MR STEPHEN A. OG

This is to notify you that Federal Government Of United States of America Approved the sum of $10.5Million United States Dollars each to all the short listed scam victims whose name was recovered during the recent (UNITED NATIONS) investigation process going on at western union and Money gram money transfer here in the USA.

Your name was found among the list of those that sent so much money through western union to Africa, after our investigation, we find out that you have sent so much money to those Fraudsters who claim to hold funds in your name without receiving anything from them. But just yesterday it was confirmed to us that you are dead by Mr Amos Moss a British Citizen and he stated that he was coming back with your death certificate to claim your compensations later today and that is why we decided to contact to know if this is true or not.

We are working hard to stop fraud and internet scam in African countries, we got so many fraudsters arrested few days ago and one of them gave us your Name. Below are Names of those internet scammers we got arrested few days ago: Mr. Paul Williams: Former Western Union Director. Mr. Bobby Brown: Former Money Gram Director. Mrs. Farida Waziri: Former e.f.c.c chairman.Rev. Sam George: United Bank of Africa. In case you recognize them because one of them gave us your email address and he also confessed that he has been taken money from you for some time now.

No Body is Above the Law, I promise you that these criminals will not go unpunished; they must be punished for this criminal act. It was on this very recommendation that Government Of the United States Approved the sum of $10.5Million Dollars to you, in other to compensate you for all your loses to those Fraudsters who Collect Money from you without given you the fund they claim to have in your name, is an order from united nation to the United States of America to compensate all the short listed scam victims whose name was recovered during the recent Police investigation process going on at western union and Money gram money transfer in Africa.

Be informed that your compensation fund valued the sum of $10.5Million Dollars has been approved and ready to be transferred to your bank account which you will provide.

Note that you are required to pay the sum of $500.00 usd immediately to this office for your compensation fund clearance process to enable our agent proceed to Homeland Security to renew your payment file and also obtain the needed insurance certificate and you are to send the required $500.00 usd in favor of our protocol officer to enable us renew your payment file and also get your funds insured before your compensation fund will be transferred to you. Reconfirm your full details along with your banking details if you want your funds to be transferred via bank transfer and also to enable us confirm that you are the real owner of this Email address to avoid any mistake.

Please treat this as matter of urgency. Mean while you should go ahead and send the required $500.00 usd to this office so that you will receive your compensation fund valued the sum of $10.5Million Dollars which is in a dormant account. Am given you 100% assurance that immediately you send the $500.00 usd today before the next 24 hours you will receive your fund and also don't forget to send the M.T.C.N Number with the payment details to this office immediately the payment is done.

Here is the information you will use to send the $500.00 through western union or money gram or Ria money transfer or Just Buy Itunes Card or Google play Gift Card or steam Wallet Card or Amazon Card,

Receivers Name:===
Country===========
City:==============
Test Question=====Honest
Answer: =========God
Amount:==========$500.00
MTCN Number======?
SENDER'S=======

We will be waiting to hear from you soon with the payment information immediately you send the required fee.

Thank you and make sure you send the fee today if you wish to receive your compensation fund from United Nations. Note that you can only prove you are alive by sending the $500 to our representative and we can treat your funds with utmost importance. Regards.

MR STEPHEN A. OGUGU
EMAIL:([email protected])
NEW SECRETARY TO MR STEPHEN A. OGUGU SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE UNITED NATIONS

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#400987 by AlanJones Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:17 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn. my dear Beneficiary,
Tel. No.: +12133385960

Attn. my dear Beneficiary,

Simply get back to me Diplomat,Mr. Fred Miller, with your full delivery address And your nearest airport to land, so that I can deliver the Package worth $23.7 Million USD;

Name: Mr Fred Miller
Phone number: +1-213 338 5960

Note that you have to pay $95USD, only being for customs clearance certification, the diplomatic clearance and the international legal transfer certification before your package will be delivered to your door step.

Mr. Fred Miller
Email: ([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#414307 by AlanJones Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:02 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn. my dear Beneficiary,
Tel. No.: +12817839869

Attn. my dear Beneficiary,

Simply get back to me Diplomat,Mr. Fred Miller, with your full delivery address And your nearest airport to land, so that I can deliver the Package worth $23.7 Million USD;

Name:Fred Miller
Phone number: +1-(281) 783-9869
Email..............([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.