Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#399486 by Michelle Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:14 pm
David Fisher <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#399907 by Michelle Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:36 am

Hello Mate ,

Thanks for the message, however, I would greatly appreciate if you
could possibly recommend a few completed original piece within my
budget $2000- $5000 ready for immediate sale... Just need something
within that price range for a surprise to my wife (can tell she likes
your work). I would appreciate if you can figure out a piece of work
that would serve that purpose. Kindly email images and prices of any
available works in that range. Thanks and blessing David

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#400555 by AlanJones Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:56 am
Subject: Re: ArtWork Enquire

Hello Mate ,

Thanks for the message, however, I would greatly appreciate if you could possibly recommend a few completed original piece within my budget $2000- $5000 ready for immediate sale... Just need something within that price range for a surprise to my wife (can tell she likes your work). I would appreciate if you can figure out a piece of work that would serve that purpose. Kindly email images and prices of any available works in that range. Thanks and blessing David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.