Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#400634 by josephmax1100 Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:08 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam format is. What a total dumbass.

After putting an humongous capital in my account, I watched how my balance ratcheted higher and higher. I had this great feeling of euphoria seeing that I have gotten a hand of trading with an average of 8/10 trades won. My manager Anderson managed to convince me to deposit more money (a little over 62,0000 Euro). After a couple weeks of such magnificent trading, my account was up 89,500 Euro. An excellent opportunity to file a withdraw, no? No!! They released only 3,200 Euro in order to fool me into depositing more money, another 62,000 Euro. I didn’t have such money at the time and I was put on hold…. Weeks after nobody would even answered my calls or reverted my emails. It became crystal clear that I had become a victim of a ruthless scam by professional con men. I contacted several lawyers but it was all a waste of time and money, they couldn’t render an inch of help. Time passed by and I was gradually slipping into depression and constantly mad at myself for not doing my due diligence before taking action. After frantically searching the web for help, I stumbled on E-WEALTH REFUNDS [url]ewealthrefunds.org[/url] an ethical penetration,digital forensics and investigative expert that specializes in monetary recovery. He had a truckload of amazing reviews of hunting down subterranean information about unregulated businesses who are involved in fraud and illegal activities. I reached out and I was assigned to an agent named Ezra who asked I furnished him with proof of my loss. I did and the rest was history. [email protected] is his email and he was able to help recover 87% of my funds in a month! I am beyond delighted. It is only right I write a review! Thank you once again.
Advertisement

#400635 by AlanJones Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:11 am
Another email address used by this moron - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.