Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#400708 by Michelle Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:18 am
Linda macova <[email protected]>

The transfer has been completed.Please check your in-box or junk for payment Confirmation,I am sure you must have see the email from PayPal with the confirmation email that the payment has been made,a total of 1,080.00 ron was sent 500.00 ron for it Purchased and the extra 500.00 ron for the shipping charges and am sure you notice that,which you will be sending 500.00 ron to the address below via World Remit and the extra 80.00 ron is the World Remit charges.
You will go ahead now ad send the agent money as soon as possible and send the World Remit receipt or the information you got from the World Remit to PayPal by replying to the message you received from them and as soon as they verify the World Remit details valid, all your funds will clear and activated into your account Immediately.World Remit online. You will also have to get back to me with the information below so that i can forward it to PayPal for verification and as soon as they confirm the information Valid,all your funds will be clear and activated into your account instantly.
Sender's Name
Receiver's Name
World Remit Receipt
Amount Sent
Regards

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement