Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
Advertisement

#400783 by AlanJones Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:45 pm
Please post the actual email message you received.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#400784 by mohamdismael Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:56 pm
Please make sure to shake the message scam or not

BANK TRANSFER INVOICE Date 09:11:2019

Dear, XXX
Details Transfer to:
EMAIL : XXX
BANK : XXX

Note from National Bank
Congratulation the total amount of
has just be transfer to you by your buyer SDG.19,000. SUDANESE POUNDS
( NESBITT SMITH )

Goods : LAPTOP
SDG.19,000. SUDANESE POUNDS

TOTAL: SDG.19,000. SUDANESE POUNDS

Destination transfer to SUDAN

Note: National Bank like to inform you that you are highly SECURE with us, and also like to you know that the total amount of SDG.19,000. SUDANESE POUNDS been made NESBITT SMITH which has been APPROVED. The money has been deducted from the buyer's online account and it is ready to be credited into your card account as soon as we receive a scan copy of the shipping receipt. We strongly advice you to Please ship out the package immediately and forward us a copy of the shipping receipt to us for verification.
Now to continue.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at: [email protected]
Here is the recent history of your Transfer Status...

Transfer On Pending...
Transfer Current Percentage Done: 95%
Transfer On Pending... Shipping Details Is Needed.....
Shipping details needed
THANK YOU..
APPRECIATION:
NOTE : Please do not reply to this email directly. This mailbox is monitored and you will receive a response through ( [email protected] ). For assistance, log in to your bank account and click Help or ([email protected]) in the top right corner of any bank page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, log in to your bank account online and go to your Profile to update your settings.
Copyright © 1999-2020 National Bank. All rights reserved ([email protected]).
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm ... cy-outside http://www.bbbonline.org/cks.asp?id=20111061155818568
Preferred courier services are as the following: DHL, EMS, UPS,FEDEX and other register post service
Copyright © 1999-2020 NATIONAL BANK. All rights reserved.
National Bank Ltd. is authorized and regulated the Financial Services Authority in the United State as an electronic money institution.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity, removed personal details and irrelevant emails
#400786 by mohamdismael Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:10 pm
One contacted me on WhatsApp and told me that he wanted to buy a laptop from me and that he will transfer money to my bank account and when I charge the device and send a copy of the shipping receipt to the bank mail will activate the money in my account
And when you did, Zalak started playing with speech
#400787 by AlanJones Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:12 pm
It's a definite scam. If you have sent your laptop then I'm sorry, but it is almost certainly gone. The only thing you can do is contact the courier and see if you can stop the delivery. Also report the scam to your local police.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.