Information on romance scams and scammers.
#400813 by bernszei Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:51 am
Hi, I met this guy in a dating app and he said he is a military person. His name was Sergeant Porter Kay Clinton. After we chatted for a week, he told me to file a request leave for him. And I did that. He told me to send to this email "[email protected]". And they replied to me that I need to pay for his leave. I have doubt to pay that and tried to search if it's a scam. Luckily I found this website and it's a scam that same stories happened to those person who experienced it. I did not blocked the scammer and now he threaten me that the military board will make me pay for what I did and they will come to my house coz I didn't send them any amount of money that they are asking for. What should I do? Can someone help me?
Advertisement

#400815 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:48 am
I did not blocked the scammer

You have answered your own question. Block the scammer. There is no military board, just as there is no fee for military leave. Any additional messages you receive that seem similar should be blocked or ignored, too.

I'm glad you found ScamWarners and realized this was a scam!

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!