Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#400878 by Michelle Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:06 pm

estimated funds availability
This payment is currently PENDING as it await shipment verification, so you're to get the item ship then email us the tracking details for verification and the money will reflect in your account as soon as the shipment has been verified.

How to ship your buyer's item(s) and Payment assurance
Pick up the item(s) and go to the nearest Post to ship out the item(s).
Get a tracking number with a receipt and Manually enter the shipment tracking details to us for verification of shipment by replying the tracking details to this payment confirmation.
Instant funds to your PayPal account after shipment has been verified.
Seller
Brian Cherrick
[email protected]

Shipping address - Confirmed
Billy Flores
2229 NW 79th Ave
Suite # 8613 7119
Miami, FL 33122

IMPORTANT NOTE: This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will
remain PENDING to be credited in your account until the shipment tracking details is sent to us for verification. Above are the
necessary information required for security purpose before your account will be credited and the security measures are taken in-order
to secure both the buyer and seller from fraudulent activities and to make sure both buyer and seller do their respective activities in
every transaction we hold.
PLEASE, DO NOT DELETE THIS MAIL AND IF THIS EMAIL IS IN YOUR SPAM MAIL FOLDER, MARK IT AS "NOT SPAM".

Questions? Contact our customer help center by relying this mail or click here

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#404160 by Michelle Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:20 pm
Notification Via PayPal <[email protected]>

You have received a payment from Kevin Battle ([email protected])

Shipping address - Confirmed
Harry ketson
3501 Jack Northrop Ave
Suite #APM070
Hawthorne, CA 90250

IMPORTANT NOTE: This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will
remain PENDING to be credited in your account until the shipment tracking details is sent to us for verification. Above are the
necessary information required for security purpose before your account will be credited and the security measures are taken in-order
to secure both the buyer and seller from fraudulent activities and to make sure both buyer and seller do their respective activities in
every transaction we hold.
PLEASE, DO NOT DELETE THIS MAIL AND IF THIS EMAIL IS IN YOUR SPAM MAIL FOLDER, MARK IT AS "NOT SPAM".

Questions? Contact our customer help center by relying this mail or click here

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.