Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400893 by AlanJones Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:30 am
Subject: Attn: XXX
Tel. No.: +447452394208

Financial Intelligence Action Task Force
Fund Clearance Unit #

Attn: XXX

Sir.

In our office today was the presence of one Mr. Ivan Wilfred of Ivan Wilfred & Associates, Dubai, UAE filing application contrary to your pending fund this office intercepted .

Meanwhile. Attorney Ivan Wilfred claimed to be your legal representative in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and a partner and also a personal good friend, and the Power of Attorney stated that you are dead; He also submitted an account to replace your information in other to claim your fund $52,000.000 Million which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED .

Below is the new account he have submitted:
BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 1095 AVENUE OF THE AMERICA NEW YORK CITY, NY 10036
ACCOUNT #: 00200000634 Numero de ABA
SWIFT-CODE: 026002561

Be further informed that this Power of Attorney also stated that you suffered and died of throat cancer. Therefore, you are advice and given 48 hours to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact me immediately before the deadline.

So therefore, I sincerely appeal with you to please find a reason to respond to this email with detailed information including your personal information, passport or driver’s license, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment .

QUESTIONS

* Do you know Mr. Ivan Wilfred
* Have you ever done business with him in Dubai. UAE

I want you to send me an SMS test message through this Telephone Number +44 7452394208 as soon as you reply this mail via Email.

Best Regards

Mr. Jones G Sean
UN Financial Intelligence Action Task Force
Fund Clearance Unit #
Telephone No: +44 7452394208

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401086 by AlanJones Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:09 am
Subject: Attn: Mr. Beneficiary
Tel. No.: +447452394208

Financial Intelligence Action Task Force
Fund Clearance Unit #

Attn: Mr. Beneficiary

Sir.

In our office today was the presence of one Mr. Ivan Wilfred of Ivan Wilfred & Associates, Dubai, UAE filing application contrary to your pending fund this office intercepted .

Meanwhile. Attorney Ivan Wilfred claimed to be your legal representative in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and a partner and also a personal good friend, and the Power of Attorney stated that you are dead; He also submitted an account to replace your information in other to claim your fund $2,750.000 Million which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED .

Below is the new account he have submitted:
BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 1095 AVENUE OF THE AMERICA NEW YORK CITY, NY 10036
ACCOUNT #: 00200000634 Numero de ABA
SWIFT-CODE: 026002561

Be further informed that this Power of Attorney also stated that you suffered and died of throat cancer. Therefore, you are advice and given 48 hours to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact me immediately before the deadline.

So therefore, I sincerely appeal with you to please find a reason to respond to this email with detailed information including your personal information, passport or driver’s license, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment .

QUESTIONS

* Do you know Mr. Ivan Wilfred
* Have you ever done business with him in Dubai. UAE

I want you to send me an SMS test message through this Telephone Number +44 7452394208 as soon as you reply this mail via Email.

Best Regards

Mr. Jones G Sean
UN Financial Intelligence Action Task Force
Fund Clearance Unit #
Telephone No: +44 7452394208

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.