Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400911 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:51 am
Subject: Royal Bank Of Canada
Reply-To: "From Royal Bank Of Canada" <[email protected]>,
[email protected]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 14:11:57 +0530

Good Day

Re: Your Secured Unlimited Master Card

Despite all efforts to move out your funds from the banks, it has proved very difficult over the years due to international clearances being demanded by some international organizations. Consequently, I have had series of meetings with officials of the Royal Bank of Canada (BOA), regarding the best option to move your fund without problems.

Our financial consultant followed up with the bank and has finally resolved with the bank and agreed to move the funds through a privately secured unlimited master card, which will be issued in your name or company name. With the master card, you can make daily withdrawals of up to $10,000.00 from any bank ATM machine. You can also transfer up to $300,000.00 weekly using this privately secured unlimited master card.

I think this is the best option for you to receive your fund in your country because, everything about the privately secured unlimited master card has been designed to work anywhere in the world. Acknowledge the receipt of this letter via my office e-mail address: [email protected]

I look for your urgent response,

TRY AND CALL ME NOW +1 343 306 0495

MR PETER JAMES

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement