Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400948 by AlanJones Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:46 am
Scam details sent to our Admin address by a victim

Sir,

I am Barrister Abdul Hamza of Hamza Hamid & Associate London U.K, the attorney to Les scadding who is currently in hospital cum hospices on treatment for a testicular cancer: He informed me that he has chosen you to handle his dream project of a humanitarian and charity based project. As the lawyer, I need to be sure that he is dealing with someone capable and willing to handle the mission before I make my final recommendation to him. Therefore I need you to provide answer to this brief question to perform my routine screening and advise him rightly:

1) Have you handled any humanitarian project in the past?
2) Briefly explain to me how you wish to execute the project if eventually you got what my client is allocating to you.
3) Prior to this time, what line of business are you into and would that offer you the chance to handle the project?
4) What's your dreams and aspiration concerning the project.

I look forward to working this out with you.

Regards

Barrister Abdul Hamza
Legal Director.
Hamza Hamid & Associates Inc U.K
[email protected]
www.hhandassociates.co.uk

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#400949 by AlanJones Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:47 am
From the WhoIs for hhandassociates.co.uk:
Domain name:
hhandassociates.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 19-Sep-2019

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC. [Tag = GODADDY]
URL: http://uk.godaddy.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 01-May-2018
Expiry date: 01-May-2020

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#400950 by AlanJones Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:49 am
Dear XXX

Thank you for the oath which is well received and it's a prove that you can be solemnly relied on

I shall be meeting with him at the hospital to have him issue and sign a Testament to your favor and also issue you a Payment Voucher of the amount he bequeathed to you for the project: Which shall be forwarded to the bank to acknowledge and carry out the content and release the fund to you to start the project.

I was meant to understand that the project fund is my client’s non-residence offshore investment escrow account (NRIEA). So with the mentioned Testament, you can be accessible to the fund....

Right now, his situation relapsed so much that the doctor said that I have to wait till he recover and gain some consciousness to be able to issue or Sign any document. Once he is in a right state of mind, I shall be notify by the doctor to come over and have him endorse the Testament . So pray for him to get better and perform the civic responsibility as expected to enhance the progress of the project.

Please do keep in touch always.

Kind Regards

Barrister Abdul

#400951 by AlanJones Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:50 am
Attention: XXX

How are you today? I think luck smiled on you today.

My client's Mr Les Scadding has been able to validate his Testament and included you there in as the beneficiary to the allocated project sum required for the execution of the humanitarian project. which was his honest wish and desire which he could not carry out himself due to his health condition.

Once again, I must be rhetorical to emphasize that I’m so impressed with your plans and proposed way which you intends to carry out the project. Its very commendable, therefore am satisfied about it and without much ado,

However you can view the attached testament of Mr Scadding and see the amount he apportioned to you for this noble project. From his offshore Non-Residence investment Escrow account (NRIEA) in a bank in Istanbul Turkey. He established the account in 2015 while trying to invest in property in Turkey which I heard was a lucrative investment in that country, but he could not continue due to the health problem and thus, he decided to dole out the sum for humanitarian project through your competent self.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this message without delay and forward the Testament to the Turkish bank as the beneficiary with a letter of request for the release and transfer of the money to you for the project. Also keep me informed of any development.

You can contact the Turkish bank Investment unit through the following details of the banking officer:

Bank name: Garanti Bankasi.
Levent Nispetiye Mah. Aytar Cad. No:2 Beşiktaş 34340 İstanbul
Tel:+90 212 318 18 18
Fax: +90 212 318 18 88
Trade Registry No: 159422
Email: [email protected]

Contact official: Mr Berat Ozbey ( head of claims dept)

However Mr Scadding's health situation is deteriorating and not getting better. So he needs your prayer but he is also very happy that he meet someone with human kindness like you, that shares the same dream and passion for humanity just like him.

I will be in-touch with you as we proceed for any advise regarding this project.

Regards

Barrister Abdul Hamza.

#400952 by AlanJones Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:52 am
From the WhoIs for garantibks.net:
Creation Date: 2019-09-07T22:22:51.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-07T22:22:51.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.