Information on romance scams and scammers.
#401032 by rococo Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:09 pm
fd/ Grace687
49, Woman looking for Man 45-99
ARIZONA CITY, ARIZONA , US
Ethnicity:White
Education:Some College
Job:Healthcare
ABOUT
I'm a woman with self respect and same as the man
What I am looking for
a man to show me real love and also make me feel like a woman too caring
Text me on [email protected] Hangout
Advertisement

#401033 by rococo Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:17 pm
clone;
Twitter/ NADIA
@nadianadia126
Joined November 2016
add new pic:
#401034 by rococo Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:33 pm
clone;
chicasdeleste.com/php/perfil-1-28558.htm
Aleksandra
Date of birth: June 7, 1980
Horoscope: Gemini
City: Moscow
Education: high
Marital Status: Divorced

My favorite kitchen:
I love Italian foodI like these physical activities: cycling, scooter, fitness

More about me:
I am tall and I prefer tall men too))) I am a creative person. I am a pretty, honest and bright girl. I am very sensitive, talented and original. I have a well developed sense of taste and style. My imagination helps me to perceive the world. The desire to perceive the world, the desire to create and the desire to love, are constituents of my life. I have a higher musical education. I am a music teacher by profession in piano.

Age of the couple: 25-45
My perception of an ideal relationship: I need a strong and caring man who is kind.
I am looking for a friend who is my friend, my lover, my husband. I would love to have children. Oh, of course, I am an active person in sports and I love people who play sports like me)

only new photos added: :wink:
Image Image Image
#401037 by malu53 Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:30 pm
2nd fd profile with this email address
scammer claims to be 49, from Miami, FL
using this pic

Image <<< model/fashion guru Karina Bense from Argentina
#401038 by malu53 Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:39 pm
also using the pic of previous post

Natalia
Date of Birth: 12 May 1978
Zodiac: Taurus
Height: 170 cm 5' 6.9"
Weight: 56 kg 123 lbs
City: Nizhniy Novgorod
Eyes: grey-blue
Hair: blond straight medium
Education: higher
Religion: Orthodoxy
Marital Status: divorced
Kids: no kids
Languages spoken: good English
My personality traits are: I consider myself as caring, responsible person. I appreciate loyal and honest people.
I like these kinds of music: I like Sade, Norah Jones...i enjoy leasten to classical music and pop music. I have no particular preferance.
I usually read: news
I like to go out to/and: I like nature. I believe that people are able to relax and get positive energy only if they stay alone with nature.
My favorite cuisine: I like many. At least dont mind to try any just once.
I like these physical activities: Skiing, skate
More about me: I believe that to be happy I need to have few things. I want to be loved and to love. Love make us happy and inspired. Also I want to keep good health. If we are healthy we have power to change our life like we want.
Age group of a partner: 40-50
My perception of an ideal relationship: My ideal relationship is to find a man I can trust and be secure that he never leave me in the troubles. I want my heart beating more and more when I start thinking of him. I don't want to have something in the middle. I want to have all or nothing.

Profile posted on: Fri Dec 30 11:37:51 2016 (Moscow time)

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
#401039 by malu53 Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:43 pm
add. profile with the pics of Karina Bense
Natalia
38, 170cm, 56kg
City Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Occupation Shop Manager
Marital Status Divorced
Children None
Languages Good English

"I consider myself as caring, responsible person. I appreciate loyal and honest people. I like these kinds of music: I like Sade, Norah Jones...I enjoy listen to classical music and pop music. I have no particular preference. I usually read: news I like to go out to/and: I like nature. I believe that people are able to relax and get positive energy only if they stay alone with nature. My favorite cuisine: I like many. At least don't mind to try any just once. I like these physical activities: Skiing, skate More about me: I believe that to be happy I need to have few things. I want to be loved and to love. Love make us happy and inspired. Also I want to keep good health. If we are healthy we have power to change our life like we want. Partner: My ideal relationship is to find a man I can trust and be secure that he never leave me in the troubles. I want my heart beating more and more when I start thinking of him. I don't want to have something in the mid

pics and email address give a direct hit to RS (4 days ago)