Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#308646 by Michelle Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:43 am
Originating-IP: [86.159.72.112]

Amazon.co.uk <[email protected]>

Good day,
Thank you for your order from Amazon.co.uk MarketPlace at IanSells online. We'll alert you as soon as your (s) article has been sent (n).
You will find the expected delivery date below. To view your order or change, please visit My Orders on our website.

Payment details
• Our department has asked that the payment is made by bank transfer to our Amazon payment account. Amazon ensures the payment until the buyer receives the / the article, checked and accepted. Otherwise Amazon refunded the payment to the buyer.
• Payment is done - £1119.00 - before the due date 10.10.2016 at the following Amazon transfer data
• Please note our instructions to complete the transaction securely.
• Send the payment at your bank agency or by internet banking to Amazon payments. (see payment details below).

Amazon Representative Bank Details:
Account Name: I Pica
IBAN: HU55 1177 3078 0032 1684 0000 0000
SWIFT / Code: OTPVHUHB
Name of Bank: OTP Bank
Bank Address: Oktogon Ter3, 1066 Budapest
Information and guidance on your order.
• Confirm your bank transfer to Amazon, send the scanned paper from the bank:
Confirm payment
Amazon Payments - guarantee protection
We guarantee purchases from third-party seller, if the payment via Amazon made payments. Customers are charged for the purchase of Amazon through Amazon Payments entitled to receive all the purchase price, shipping costs included.
Want to change your order, please visit our help page where you will find information and help videos to.
We look forward to your next visit!
Amazon.co.uk

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#401063 by Michelle Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 am

Zahlungsinformationen für die Überweisung:
Unsere Abteilung hat darum gebeten, dass die Bezahlprozess per Überweisung auf unser Amazon Zahlungskonto vorgenommen wird . Amazon sichert die Zahlung, bis der Käufer den/die Artikel erhält, überprüft und akzeptiert. Andernfalls erstattet Amazon die Zahlung an den Käufer zurück.

Leisten Sie eine Zahlung von €327,00 vor dem Fälligkeitsdatum 02/12/2019 an das folgende Amazon Zahlungskonto:

Überweisungsdaten:
Amazon Kontoinhaber:

Bank Name:

IBAN Konto Nummer:

BIC/SWIFT:

P. C. Staudenweiber

BBVA S.A.

ES280 1821294180 20050 3422

BBVAESMMXXX

Bitte folgenden Zahlungsgrund angeben: TS-935-2901 (bitte genau so!)

Informationen und Anleitung zu Ihrer Bestellung.

Sie müssen Ihre Zahlung validieren, indem Sie eine Auftragsbestätigung an folgende Adresse senden: Bestätigen Zahlung

Wir freuen uns auf Ihren nächsten Besuch!
Amazon.de

Wir weisen darauf hin, dass Verkäufer möglicherweise zusätzliche Informationen, wie beispielsweise die USt-Identifikationsnummer anfragen werden, um korrekte Rechnungen ausstellen zu können.

Bitte beachten Sie: Diese E-Mail dient lediglich der Bestätigung des Einganges Ihrer Bestellung und stellt Annahme Ihres Angebotes auf Abschluss eines Kaufvertrages dar. Ihr Kaufvertrag für einen Artikel kommt zu Stande, wenn wir Ihre Bestellung annehmen, indem wir Ihnen eine E-Mail mit der Benachrichtigung zusenden, dass der Artikel an Sie abgeschickt wurde.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.