Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#401160 by FishyMails Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:14 pm
Reply to: JAMES PETER SALMON [email protected]
Other emails: [email protected]

Date: 2019-12-02 18:24:02+00:00
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary

JP ASSOCIATE
18 Kings Park Road Moulton
park Northampton NN3 6NW
PHO: +44872614778
FAX +448458747779
Email:[email protected]

Attention:Beneficiary

once again i try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Hillary made you a beneficiary in his WILL.

He left a reasonable amount of money to you {amount is withheld for security reason}in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.This may sound strange and unbelievable to you but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he said he met you sometime in the past.

According to him, this money is to support your humanitarian/medical activities .Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

I am sincerely sorry if you feel bothered or embarrassed by this message.

I will give you more details on this matter after i get a response from you.

Regards,
JAMES PETER SALMON, Esq

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement