Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#398338 by Michelle Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:02 am

My name is Richard Smith. I'm a PayPal representative in charge of your transaction with murat savatic ([email protected]) You have received €419.00 EUR but right now the money is on hold with us for some security reasons so kindly reply to this message for the completed of this transaction and I will be happy to help you. We thank you for being an asset to PayPal and we hope to serve you better in the nearest future. We do not appreciate any calls due to attending to many customer,We advice you to get back to us via this email to get full details of this transaction. Be informed that this transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email, So do reply back to us if you have any question about the transaction and not via phone call.

To get in touch with us, click Helpcare Copyright © 2019 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.

PayPal Email ID U-2SM093961F201134L

The total sum of €419.00 EUR that was transferred to you by murat savatic has been fully deducted from the payee's account which includes the Transport/Delivery Charges and is ready to be transferred into your own account, but before the transaction can be finalized you would have to pay the Transport Charges to the Transport Agent.

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds credited into your account, you have to go to your closest money gram agent and transfer the excess sum of €100.00EUR to the Transport Agent and send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your money gram Transaction Receipt (in .JPG Format).

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:

1. Go to any money gram Office close to your home

2. Ask for a money gram money transfer form.

3. Fill the form with the address details provided below.

4. Tender the cash and you will be issued a receipt for the money has been sent

5. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt to us or type out the details on the receipt such as Sender's Name; Receiver's Name; Reference Number; Amount Sent;

The payment will be released to your account shortly after the money gram receipt has been received from you. All you have to do now is to proceed with the transfer of the €300.00 EUR from your possession through money gram Money Transfer to the address and ensure you email us the required details so that we could verify the transfer and then credit your account accordingly.

We want you to understand that this transaction cannot be canceled nor recalled by the sender (murat savatic as a security measure to protect both you the Seller and the Buyer so you have 100% assurance that you will get reimbursed as soon as the money gram information is received from you.

Transport Pick up Agent:

First Name: James
Last Name: Williams
City: Cotonou
Address: Societe Generale Benin-Kpodji

Use the equity in your home to borrow for less.

To get in touch with us, click Helpcare Copyright © 2019 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.

Copyright © 2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP307

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#401394 by Michelle Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:35 am

My name is Richard Smith. I'm a PayPal representative in charge of your transaction with Amina Tomaz ([email protected]) You have received €470.00 EUR but right now the money is on hold with us for some security reasons so kindly reply to this message for the completed of this transaction and I will be happy to help you. We thank you for being an asset to PayPal and we hope to serve you better in the nearest future. We do not appreciate any calls due to attending to many customer,We advise you to get back to us via this email to get full details of this transaction. Be informed that this transaction is only available and can only be tracked and traced via email, So do reply back to us if you have any questions about the transaction and not via phone call.

PayPal Email ID U-2SM093961F201134L

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#403108 by Michelle Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:14 am
[email protected] <[email protected]>

Summary of this transaction

Transaction ID

Sent From 6W334298754387UK49

Mike Alex

[email protected]

Once the money's in your account you can:

Spend the money online at thousands of shops that accept PayPal
Withdraw it from your bank account.
Transfer the money to a credit card.
The above sum includes the transport charges & tax as we and the Transport Company quoted for the buyer (as per PayPal MERCHANDISE PAYMENT POLICY). You will receive a Message from the us shortly informing you on how to send the Transport Fee and Tax to the transport company.

You may contact us by replying directly to this message.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal Email ID PP1547

Copyright © 2019 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#419570 by Michelle Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:04 pm

The shipping agent Bitcoin Wallet where the payment will be made to again is as follows:....

Bitcoin Address: 1C6LuzhSgKpDLYEjgfFEqYDZ58nBJkgJaB

The PayPal Team

#422673 by Michelle Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:21 am
[email protected]

Four easy steps to complete your PayPal pending transaction to the courier bitcoin wallet:

1. You can make the purchase of bitcoin online with your credit card from your phone or Computer..
2. Going to https://buy.moonpay.com/? then click on Buy Bitcoin Core With your Card after which you will select the amount you want to purchase which is €400.00 EUR in 3.Fill all necessary Detail requests on the next page and then click on next to put in your Credit card details and confirm the payment..
4. Once you get back to us with the confirmation of your payment then we will verify and credit your account immediately with the total amount of €1,850.00 EUR
and the transaction will be completed..

The shipping agent Bitcoin Wallet where the payment will be made to again is as follows:....

Bitcoin Address: 1H6UH51db5kgVrCHEFGoeb8XLtqryCEPcX

#427608 by Michelle Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:03 pm
Feladó: [email protected] <[email protected]>

Bitcoin Address: bc1qjdcdq0cn0a06nxvrnv2jj0k3qv62f2yx3q0zrp

To get in touch with us, click Copyright © 2021 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal™ payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#429261 by Michelle Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:34 am

Transport Company:

Agent Details BITCOIN WALLET:
bc1qpjmdf9rg0sqj56y8nx599ypf5ynqu2peaug30m

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification - Make no mistake, the document will be fake!
If you are reading this because you -have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.