If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#401772 by Birsan Daniel Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:01 am
I got scammed for 9250 euros that I have sent by bank transfer for a car that should be transported with uship.com. Here are the emails I received:
Ship item ready for delivery - 2015 NISSAN LEAF
De la: uShip ([email protected])
Către: [email protected]
Dată: marți, 10 decembrie 2019, 08:26 EET
Dear Daniel ......,

Congratulations, the vehicle is ready for delivery. You can find attached the proforma invoice and purchase contract. You will receive the original invoice if you decide that you want to buy the vehicle. The purchase contract must be signed only after you decide to keep the vehicle after the 5 day inspection period. The payment for delivery with TRACKING NUMBER: 865095611 - 2015 NISSAN LEAF is pending. The next step is for you to deposit your payment into uShip's secure bank account. These funds will be released to the Seller once you are in possession of the purchase and it passes your inspection. We will proceed with the transport when payment is completed into our representative account, this is our company's return policy. A payment of 9.250,00 EUR is due to uShip.
You will find the invoice attached in PDF format. You can print the Proforma invoice to provide it to your bank to transfer funds to uShip.
uShip Logo
-= SHIPMENT DETAILS =-

TRACKING NUMBER: 865095611
DATE: 10/12/2019
SERVICE TYPE OPTION: ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
DELIVERY TITLE: 2015 NISSAN LEAF
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VIN): SJNFAAZE0U6029235
REGISTRATION DATE: 31.03.2015
MILEAGE: 15.500 KM
DECLARED VALUE: 9.250,00 EUR
INSURED VALUE: 9.250,00 EUR
LENGTH OF INSPECTION PERIOD: 5 DAYS
SHIPPING FEES: PAID BY SELLER

BUYER:

SELLER:
CORNELIUS JOSEPH HARDING
19 ROSEPARK
DUBLIN K32 WR20
IRELAND

-= PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS =-

PAYMENT METHOD: BANK TRANSFER
TOTAL AMOUNT: 9.250,00 EUR

BANK NAME: HSBC BANK PLC
IBAN: GB32 HBUK 4043 4142 3857 83
SWIFT CODE/BIC CODE: HBUKGB4110N / HBUKGB4BXXX
BENEFICIARY/ACCOUNT NAME: USHIP
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: UNIT 7, PAGODA PARK WESTMEAD IND ESTATE, SWINDON, SN5 7UN, UNITED KINGDOM
BANK ADDRESS: UNIT 6, THE LOCK, CANAL WALK, SWINDON, SN1 1LD, UNITED KINGDOM

REFERENCE: 865095611
DEPOSIT: 9.250,00 EUR

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. IMPORTANT NOTES: Include "865095611" on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense. To prevent payment delays, please ensure that:

» ONLY the reference above (865095611) is entered into the allocated reference field.

We recommend the online transfer system, because it saves a considerable amount of time. Online Banking saves you the trouble of going to a bank and wasting your valuable time (payments can also be made on the weekends). If this is your first time making an online transfer, please go to your bank’s website in order to read about the procedure. The electronic transfer from bank to bank is considered to be the safest international payment method. The transfer data is transmitted through an encrypted communication channel.

NOTE! AFTER SENDING THE DEPOSIT, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL,
A proof of payment can be a receipt (either a scan, a photo or a .pdf file) or a screenshot from your online bank, clearly showing the payment.
The vehicle will be delivered in 24-72 hours after the payment is verified. Delivery times will be confirmed after payment is received.

DELIVERY AND PAYMENT REFUND-RETURN POLICY
Step 1: Buyer Sends Payment to uShip
*Upon payment verification, uShip is authorized to deliver the vehicle to the buyer's address listed above.
Step 2: uShip Deliver Vehicle to Buyer
*The Buyer has 5 days for inspecting the vehicle from the time delivery is received and the option to accept or reject.
*If buyer refuses the vehicle, delivery is reversed at no additional cost and full refund is given to the Buyer within 2 days.
*If buyer accept the vehicle and papers during the 5 day inspection period uShip pays seller by bank transfer.

If you have questions, please contact uShip Customer Support or chat with our uShip Member Support team by clicking here.

Sincerely,
http://www.uShip.com
© 2019. All rights reserved. uShip, Inc.

After I sent the money I received text messages and emails confirmation. The car never arrived. What to do next?
Advertisement

#401773 by Terminator5 Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:47 am
The email you received was from "[email protected]" . You are are a victim of an advance fee fraud scam . You need to file a police report . " uship.online " is definitely a fake . This could be a case of stolen Identity , There is a company registered named "Uship" in Texas . I'm still looking into the other website . Can you please post a link to the website or ad you purchased this fake automobile from ?

Thanks

Daniel 8 :25
#401775 by p1tbuLL Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:30 am
Months after my scam people are still getting scammed by this guy/s, I filled police report for Croatian police and UK police but nothing is happening because these scams keep going on and on..I think you will need a good lawyer and a lot of time and money to bring back your old money and thats not for me and i just forget about that and keep going on with my life. I think you should too. Sorry for the bad news but thats what I was expirienced..
#401788 by Terminator5 Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:38 pm
This scam has been running under various names since at least 2008. If you google search the following phrase enclosed in parentheses you'll see some of them in the results. Can you please post any phone numbers being used in this scam ? Thanks

"Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense"

https://computersavvy.wordpress.com/200 ... nt-page-7/

viewtopic.php?p=192133

viewtopic.php?f=6&p=378519

FRAUD / SCAM

https://www.uship.chat/

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.donuts.co with "uship.chat"...
Domain Name: uship.chat
Registry Domain ID: ecee9b45ea7b4ecb89f9b48c5891e491-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tucows.com
Updated Date: 2019-11-17T10:48:57Z
Creation Date: 2019-11-12T10:48:24Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-11-12T10:48:24Z
Registrar: Tucows Domains Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 416.535.0123x1283
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0156193529
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

FRAUD / SCAM

https://www.uship.support/

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.donuts.co with "uship.support"...
Domain Name: uship.support
Registry Domain ID: c843702cd55a42c18f5fa6289987677a-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: www.whois.crazydomains.com
Registrar URL: http://www.crazydomains.com
Updated Date: 2019-10-12T18:46:44Z
Creation Date: 2019-10-07T18:46:12Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-10-07T18:46:12Z
Registrar: Dreamscape Networks International Pte Ltd
Registrar IANA ID: 1291
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: Private Registry Authority
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: London (City of)
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY

#401811 by Birsan Daniel Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:51 am
No phone numbers ware used, the scammer said that he does not want to hare its phone number online :bondage:
p1tbuLL cand you please replay to my private message?
#401824 by Terminator5 Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:23 pm

After I sent the money I received text messages and emails confirmation. The car never arrived. What to do next?

No phone numbers ware used, the scammer said that he does not want to hare its phone number online

WELL I REALIZE THAT THE SCAMMER DOES NOT WANT THE NUMBER HE TEXTED YOU FROM POSTED ONLINE , BUT THIS IS A CRITICAL PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT OTHER POTENTIAL VICTIMS WILL BE SEARCHING FOR ALONG WITH EMAIL ADDRESSES .

ADDITIONALLY , THIS IS NOT A CHAT SITE . WE DON'T ENCOURAGE PRIVATE MESSAGING BETWEEN NEWBY MEMBERS . ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ASK HIM CAN BE DONE IN OPEN FORUM .

#404495 by p1tbuLL Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:04 am
Sorry my PMs are locked...If you need something get me on eamil:

Contact details removed. Anything you have to discuss can be posted here. - AJ