Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#401838 by aquilesbaeza Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:01 am
Ade Goodchild is an Euro Millions Jackpot Winner. He wants to share his money wiht you, without any reason.
Emails: [email protected]; [email protected]

Mr. Alexander Crombie, Senior Account Officer of Royal Bank of Scotland will contact you to transfer the money they want to give you.

Name: Mr. Alexander Crombie
Charge: Senior Account Officer / Senior Account Officer
Emails: [email protected]
Phones: +447520631250
Address: Royal Bank Of Scotland (RBS)
Admiralty Arch, 49 Charing Cross Rd,
London; United Kingdom

KELVIN THEOPHILUS JONES is the real name of the scammer.
You will have to send money to him to pay fees and taxes, to his account:
Bank: Barclays Bank Plc
Account Number….83669297
Sort Code…….. 207690
SWIFT code……..BARCGB22XXX
IBAN………GB96BUKB20769083669297
Bank Address….. 80/82 Deptford High St, Deptford, London SE8 4RT, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 345 734 5345

This is the real passport of the scammer Kelvin Theophilus Jones:

This is the original email:

I am Mr. Ade Goodchild

Lets do this charity together

Perfect Greetings,

This is a personal email directed to you. My name is Mr. Ade Goodchild 58 years old from United Kingdom, I am the sole winner of the £71 Million Euro Millions jackpot on the 15th March, 2019 and i have just commenced my Charity Donation by giving out a cash donation of £2,000,000.00 GBP to five (5) lucky individuals, ten (10) Churches and 15 orphanage homes from any part of the world. Your email address was submitted to me by the Google Management Team, so if you received this email then you have been listed as one of the lucky millionaires to receive my charity donation. To proceed send me the below details so that i can instruct my paying Bank to release your donation funds to you immediately without delays.

My donation OF £2,000,000.00 GBP may not be too much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like Mega Millions jackpot Lottery did to me and my family, I would like you to fill the below details and return back to me and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the payout bank for further directives to receive your donation,

(1) You’re full-Name:
(2) Your Residential Address
(3) Mobile Number

To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see the links web page below;

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/life ... -goodchild

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-her ... r-47637346

I do hope that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. we will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society.

Yours Faithful,

Mr. Ade Goodchild
Euro Millions jackpot Winner 2019
Advertisement