Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402116 by FishyMails Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:43 pm
Other email: [email protected]
Date: 2019-12-23 14:37:46+00:00
Subject: CONTACT FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD

This is to thank you for your past effort and kindly
assistance. The money has been transferred into an account
provided by a newly found business partner of mine from
Sweden. I wish to compensate you for your past assistance,
effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have
arranged with issued an ATM CARD valid at
US$2.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS for your compensation. I
am in England right now to establish some business and
possibly buy some properties.

So I want you to Contact my Secretart NNANNA PAUL
then send him your information as follows below to
enable him send you the ATM MASTER CARD .

Full Name…………………

Current Address……………..

Occupation ………………….

Country ……………………

Phone number……………

A copy of your ID CARD ……………..

So contact him now on this email address below and send him
the above information mentioned to enable him send the ATM
MASTER CARD to you immediately. if possible you can call him
on his phone number also there in for urgent service.

Name; NNANNA PAUL

Email address: [email protected]

Your Best Regards
Chris_Tony

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#402796 by FishyMails Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:21 am
Date: Jan 7, 2020, 14:12
Subject: the said you are dead

\
My Dear
how are you today and i am not happy as you did not contact me since and received your an ATM CARD valid at
US$5.2MMILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS which my boss kept for you for your compensation and now her is in England right now to establish some business and
buying some properties and guy said you are dead has put in jail as scams,

I have received your mail and all the content is well noted and understood
The card was programmed that you can only withrawing $4000USD per day by the Bank as soon as you received the card.
There is no need to send your card since the total fund of sum of $2,5mm
is already processed into Visa card which is ready to deliver to you only what is delaying now is the delivery fee which was demanded by delivery company and they said that as soon as they receive the fee today,their diplomat will proceed your delivery immediately and he will hand your card over to you within 30hours with your home address you sent to me,.
Thank your for your understanding.
Iam waiting for the delivery fee so that i can go to the company and register your card for delivery so that it will be among the consignment they are going to be deliver today.

Send the Control Number Via Worldremit Money transfer OR you buy steam card and email it, with this information below

1. country name Republique Du Benin

2. Street address carre 292 segbeya 07 B.P3828 cotonou

Reseivers Name : Nnanna Paul Anosike

Control Number

Amount $1000
Code 00 229

Senders Name

Senders Country

Senders Phone number

Best wishes,
NNANNA PAUL ANOSIKE

phone number +22990005003

nnanna paul anosike
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#402826 by mettes Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:58 am
My Dear

because you are widow once you transferred the $1000 today tomorrow the delivery company office diplomat will come to your home address to give you your funds hand to hand with all the documents of your funds send it Worldremit Money transfer or you go and buy or steam card and email them to me and tomorrow you will will received your funds, i wait for full information you use send it and you need to send your phone number because before diplomat will coming to your home address the will call you

Send the fee by Via Worldremit Money transfer or steam card transfer and after you send it you send me the Control Number via transfer with this information below

1. country name Republique Du Benin

Reseivers Name : NNANNA PAUL ANOSIKE

phone number +229 62892 661
\
Control Number

Amount $1000
Code 00 229

Senders Name

Senders Country

Senders Phone number
Best wishes,
Have a blessed day,
NNANNA PAUL ANOSIKE
phone number +229 62892 661

nnanna paul anosike
[email protected]
#402890 by mettes Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:54 pm
My Dear,

here is information bank to bank you will use to transfer
the 1000EURO and once you transfer
it please fast let me know and you email me the the documents that shows you have transfer it,

Prime minute Enterprise
Account number: 1441000132841
SWIF CODE :ECOCGHAC
Bank address : 2 Morocco Lane,
Off Independence Avenue,
Ministerial Area, Accra
Bank name: Ecobank

I WAIT

NNANNA

*Bank account reported
#403003 by mettes Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:42 am
i wait for you to email me and tell me that you have send the fee with uk account i give to you and you email me the documents you used to send it to the account

Nationwide Bank UK

IBAN: GB21NAIA07080605445806.

SWIFT/BIC: NAIAGB21

Account Number: 05445806.

Sort Code: 070806.

NNANNA

Account Name: Oliv Owu
nnanna paul anosike
[email protected]

*Bank account reported
#403155 by mettes Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:49 pm
MY DEAR,

HERE IS INFORMATION TO TRANSFER THE 1000 AND ONCE AND ONCE YOU
TRANSFER IT YOU LET ME KNOW FAST SO THAT YOUR FUNDS WILL DELIVERY TO YOU, I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU THAT THE FEE HAVE
TRANSFER

NAME PAUL HUSSONG

POSTBANK SAARBRÜCKEN

SAARLAND

GERMANY

IBAN: DE86 1001 0010 0565 4441 11

BIC: PBNKDEFF

NNANNA PAUL ANOSIKE

nnanna paul anosike
[email protected]

*Bank account reported
#403369 by FishyMails Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:00 am
Date: 2020-01-17 4:41:32 AM +00:00
Subject: BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER ............130124422317

happy weekend to you, as you not serious to send the fees this weekend and received your funds this weekend with all the documents and you need to be serious and this this bank account and go and send this delivery fee, i wait to hear that you have send the fee

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT YOU WILL USE NOW TO SEND IT

BANK NAME ......... US BANK

NAME ..... MARK KORNET
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER ............130124422317

ROUTE NUMBER ..............041202582

NNANNA

Bank account reported.

#404353 by FishyMails Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:03 pm
Other emails: [email protected]

Date: 2020-02-06 14:25:59+00:00
Subject: Re: ARE YOU DEAD? IF YOU ARE NOT DEAD CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY

TTN:

I am Russell Steve

copy of your Driver's License or International Passport for identification on delivery.,

GOVERNOR,ATM CARD (BCEAO) . The attached picture was taken in my office where i was serving verification documents

to the White men Mr Gabriel Evans and Mr Alan Mills who stormed my office in bank of the Blac Gentleman (on white

African attire). the black man Mr Fred Johnson claimed to be your representative and the supervisory Engineer that

supervised and certified your money execution that was shifted from the previous Paying Institute to the ATM

Company They said that you Marrietta Mae Bacigalupo.......16156 half circle drive Pengilly,mn 55775 , USA were dead

and before your death, you appointed them as the next of kin to your payment with Registration No; Eg2272 ,Security

Code No: 01721457 and PACKAGE No : JKT0014523 in amount (($2.5Million)Two Million tFive Hundred Thousand United

State s Dollars presently under our custody these two whitemen and the black gentleman quickly applied that your

Inherited fund should be presented to them at the spot. The Official responsible for the presentation of

consignment quickly granted approvals to their application and packaged the fund for them to go with it and the

have $285 to pay for the delivery fee .

When the ATM Company DEPATMENT(BCEAO) airway bill Note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before

forwarding it to them for endoresment, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of

authorisation letter from you for the change of beneficiary. I urgently summoned The Official responsible for the

presentation of the fund and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop

order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

Please study the attached photograph and call me urgently for your comments which will be highly appreciated, but

we will not hesitate to continue the payment transmission to them if no response comes from you.Than i will no that

what their said is truth. Contact Anosike Nnanna as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorised

them to effect the above changes THIS IS CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected]) Phone contact him with the

following information for proper verification and claim processing:

Full Name:..................
Delivery Address:...........
Phone Number:...........
Fax Number:..........
sex:.................

NOTE:- You are also required to send along a means of Identification which can be a scan copy of your Driver's

License or International Passport for identification on delivery.
Have a blessed day,
Russell Steve

#406406 by FishyMails Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:13 pm
Date: 2020-03-12 10:12:24 AM +00:00
Subject: 1000

USE TO BANK ACCOUNT SEND THE FEE

POSTBANK SAARBRÜCKEN

SAARLAND

GERMANY

IBAN: DE86 1001 0010 0565 4441 11

BIC: PBNKDEFF

NNANNA
+22997885005

Bank account reported.

#406407 by FishyMails Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:16 pm
Date: 2020-03-12 2:23:43 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: 1000

go and send it with this bank account

Nationwide Bank UK

IBAN: GB21NAIA07080605445806.

SWIFT/BIC: NAIAGB21

Account Number: 05445806.

Sort Code: 070806.

Account Name: Oliv Owu

Bank account reported.