Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#402208 by Michelle Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:29 am
Amazon.de <[email protected]>

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#402533 by Michelle Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:07 am
Amazon.de <[email protected]>

Guten Tag,
Vielen Dank für Ihre Amazon.de Marketplace Bestellung bei Schmuetz-Naturkost. Wir werden an den verkäufer aufmerksam, um ein Produkt zu versenden, sobald Ihre Zahlung eingegangen ist.

Sie finden das voraussichtliche Lieferdatum weiter unten.

Payment information for the transfer:
Our department has asked that the payment process is made by bank transfer to our Amazon payment account. Amazon ensures the payment until the buyer the / the article obtained, reviewed and accepted. Otherwise, Amazon will refund the payment to the buyer.

Due date 02.01.2020 at the following Amazon payment account:

Transfer data:
Amazon account holders:

Bank Name:

IBAN account number:

BIC SWIFT:

JF Schmütz natural food

Santander Bank SA

ES710 04,954 0,953,231 6,078,390

BSCHESMMXXX

Please following reason for payment indicate: 419 (to be so!)

Information and guidance on your order.

You must validate your payment by sending an order confirmation to the following address: Confirm Payment

We are looking forward to your next visit!
Amazon.de

We point out that sellers additional information may for example ask the VAT identification number to be able to issue to correct bills.

Please note: This e-mail is merely confirmation of receipt of your order and provides acceptance of your offer to conclude a sales contract your sales contract for an article comes into being when we accept your order by sending you an e-mail. the notification be sent that the item has been sent to you.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.