Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402638 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:02 am
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 07:53:20 +0000
Subject: Ref
Organization: Mrs. Deborah Par
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Mail-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

--
Dearest Beloved,
My name is Mrs.Deborah Par from South Africa , I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast presently hospitalized. I do not a child due to my sickness.
All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn’t live more than two months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis.
I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God.
I will be going inn for an operation soon. I decided to WILLING to donate the sum of 20.5 million dollars for charity work to you for the good work of God, to set up a foundation for the Orphanage.YOU WILL ALSO GET 30% OF THE MONEY WHICH WILL BE; SIX MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS $6,100,000 AS YOUR COMPENSATION FOR HELPING ME FULFILL THIS DESIRE OF DONATION
I will provide you more details information after knowing your willingness to handle this fund with fear of God.Kindly contact me with my private email for further discussion below.
Email Address: [email protected]
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs.Deborah Par

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#402658 by mettes Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:08 pm
Dearest one
I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your email reply. I appreciate your promptness in responding to my mail concerning this great divine project of charity work.
i got your mail on the internet when I was doing my research on whom to intrust my fund that will be used for charity work.
Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a person that will utilize this money the way I instructed. The bible made us to understand that it is more blessed to give.
All I required is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through before I give up my ghost. You are also advised to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable to you as I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement. I have sent all the legal documents of this fund to my Banker MR. KENNY FIHLA of Standard Bank Of South Africa.
Please I will like you to contact my banker with his contact Email information below to carry out the transfer process immediately..
BANK NAME: STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA.
Contact Person: MR. KENNY FIHLA. / account manager
International Remittance Dep’t Transfer Services
Tel:+27 78 313 7007,
Tel: +27 833 180 200
Fax +27 86-571-7444.
Email: [email protected]
Extension : 1102
Kindly contact my banker now by email and get back to me, as well call him on phone.
I will stop here for now, waiting for your reply.
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs.Deborah Par
#402696 by mettes Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:22 am
Follow up mail from "the bank"

Standard Bank Of South Africa (Ltd)
Bank City.Physical Address. No 9th Floor Standard Bank Centre 6 Simmonds Street Johannesburg 2001 P O Box 7825
International Remittance Dep’t,
South Africa.
Head Corporate Banking Transactional Products & Services
Standard Bank Group Limited Jhb Branch South Africa.

Date: 07 01 2020

Attn:

We the standard Bank Of south Africa have examine the request of Mrs. Esther Deborah Parrboateng to transfer the total sum amount of US$20,500,000.00 to any of your given account , we the Standard bank have examine the account depositor by our good client Mr. Hillary Par being the Late spouse to Mrs. Esther Deborah Parrboateng, we confirmed that the fund is a legitimate fund, and has been approve for immediate transfer to any of your given account.

We’re satisfied to accept your application for wire transfer. In consideration of the fact that the funds were deposited by the deceased, it’s vital we receive a change of ownership certificate in your favour issued by a South African high court prior to commencement of the wire transfer to any of your given account.

Mrs. Esther Deborah Parrboateng informed us accordingly regarding the fund transfer. She has mandated us to communicate with you to obtain the Change of Ownership documents required to authenticate the wire transfer to your account with the help of our bank.

It is also mandatory that the funds are insured by a reputable South African Insurance firm prior to wire transfer; this is a transaction legal policy that must be observed in order to avoid any retribution whatsoever.

The Following details is required to enable us process the wire transfer.

1. Your bank name:……………………
2. Bank address:………………………
3. Account number:………………………
4. Swift Code……………………
5. Account holder name: ........................
6. Account holder country:…………………………
7 Beneficiary Home address:............................................
8. Your private phone number:……………………
9. Cell phone number:……………………………
10. Your Company Name:................................

Please kindly complete the above requested information and return it back immediately. Kindly Return it along with proof of your identity (Driver’s License or International Passport) to enable us start the immediate transfer process ..

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Email or Phone if you have any questions or require any assistance. Otherwise, I hope that we can work together successfully in favor of Mrs. Mrs. Esther Deborah Parrboateng who needs our assistance and cooperation.

As soon as you send your bank details, kindly call on phone + 27-8331-80-200, for further clarifications.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Kenny Anderson Fihla
Standard Bank Of South Africa ,Jhb Branch South Africa
Office Line + 27-11 327-6359 / Ex-10112
D/L Private Line +27-78-313-7007
D/L Private Line +27-83-31-80-200
Fax Line +27 865 12 9829
Corporate & Investment Banking
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the e-mail or attachments
#402786 by mettes Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:29 am
Bank City.Physical Address. No 9th Floor Standard Bank Centre 6 Simmonds Street Johannesburg 2001 P O Box 7825
South Africa.
Head of Corporate Banking Transactional Products & Services

Date: 07/01/2020

Attn:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the email you sent to our office.
However, we have examine your account information’s and we have forwarded your account details to our Bank Financial Surveillance Department for immediate approval to enable our account credit department to commence the transfer of your fund to your given account.
Our Bank Financial Surveillance Department require that before they will approved the transfer of the fund that you have to obtain the a change of ownership document to your name from the south Africa High court to proved the current ownership of the fund.

However, the only thing needed from you is the change of ownership document which must be on your name as the rightful beneficiary of the fund, and has to be obtained by the South Africa high court prior to commencement of wire transfer to your nominated account, the requested change of ownership document must be obtained by our bank legal attorney.

Furthermore, we the bank cannot process your fund transfer without the transaction legal documentation provided by our bank legal attorney, As such, we the bank will like you to contact our bank attorney with the following details below to enable their office assist you obtain all the transfer legal documents to commence the transfer into your nominated account:

Kindly proceed and contact our Bank legal attorney with the below contact details ,Once our Financial Surveillance Department approved the transfer, our account credit department will commence the transfer immediately to your given account prompt.

Contact our bank attorney with the below contact details immediately?

Advance Chambers & Associates Esq
Attorney: Barr. Adams Delmar
Law Chambers on the Avenue
1 The Avenue Cnr Henrietta Rd
Norwood Johannesburg
2192. South Africa.
Telephone: +27 83 6191214
EMAIL: [email protected]

Kindly follow instruction by contacting the attorney immediately with the above contact details and as well call him on phone for more clarifications.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Kenny Anderson Fihla
Head of Corporate Banking Transactional Products & Services
Standard Bank Of South Africa, Jhb Branch South Africa
Fax Line +27 865 12 9829
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -------------
This email message, including any attachments, may contain important information exclusively provided for intended recipients or authorized representatives of the intended recipients. Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an intended recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or authorized representatives of the intended recipients, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and any printouts of the e-mail or attachments
#402838 by mettes Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:22 am
Email from "the attorney"
Advance Chambers Associates Esq

Barr. Adams Delmar

No 01 The Avenue Cnr Henrietta Rd

Norwood Johannesburg

2192. South Africa.

Telephone: +27 83 619 1214

Date: 09/01/2019

To Dear:

This is the advance Chambers Associates Esq, in conjunction with the fund transfer of (US$20,500,000.00) Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand United Stated Dollars only: Deposited with Standard Bank Of South Africa.

An instructions were given to our office to stand on your behalf to assist you obtained the copies of change of ownership and Swoon Affidavit of Oath and a copy of Fund Clearance order from the South Africa high court and to sign for the change of ownership of the fund to your name as the rightful beneficiary of the fund and submit the to bank account credit department for immediate transfer of your fund .

The bank has guaranteed that once my office obtained all the avowed documents, they will proceed and do the wire transfer to your agreed account:

However, My duty as the legal attorney is to assist you obtain the required documents to commence your transfer with the Standard Bank Of South Africa..

Please see the below requirement?

Application Accepted

Further details have been received by the Bank & has been forwarded to us for immediate procurement of the transfer documents as stated above.

Firstly, you have to pay our service fee and processing fee to obtain all the legal documents that will be changed to your name as the rightful ownership of the fund..

The following payment is needed for immediate process:

Our official service fee is US$100.00

Total Fees to obtained the documents is USD$160.00

Authorize Clearance fee is USD$120.00

Total fee is USD$380.00 (Three Hundred and eighty US Dollars Only)

Once the requested fee is paid, it will only take my office 24hrs to obtained the requested documents and send to the office of Standard Bank Of South Africa for urgent transfer of your fund to your given account.

If you agreed with our request, Kindly reply by asking the details to pay the requested fees immediately.

Thanks for accepting our services.

Barr. Adams Delmar

Chambers & Associates

Advance Chambers Esq.

Tel: +27 83 61 91214.
#402889 by mettes Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:01 pm
Advance Chambers Associates Esq
Barr. Adams Delmar
No 01 The Avenue Cnr Henrietta Rd
Norwood Johannesburg
2192. South Africa.
Telephone: +27 83 619 1214

Date: 09/01/2019

To Dear: Rosemary Stanford

Kindly use the following details to make the payment via bank to bank wire transfer.

Payment details:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Bank Name: Standard Bank Of South Africa Ltd
Bank address: 301 Southgate Shopping Centre Cnr Columbine, Johannesburg.
Account Name: S.I UKEJE.
Account No.: 10123408804.
Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
Branch code: 015937
Purpos of Payment : Services Or Gift.or PERSONAL AFFAIRS
Account Address: 40 Thomas Street Southgate
Amount: USD$380.00
========================================

he following payment is needed for immediate process:
Our official service fee is US$100.00
Total Fees to obtained the documents is USD$160.00
Authorize Clearance fee is USD$120.00

Total fee is USD$380.00 (Three Hundred and eighty US Dollars Only)

Thanks for accepting our services.

Barr. Adams Delmar
Chambers & Associates
Advance Chambers Esq.
Tel: +27 83 61 91214.

*Bank account reported
#403222 by mettes Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:19 pm

South Africa.

Date: 2020/01/14

Attn:

We are here to inform you that our bank Financial Surveillance Department has approved transfer, and we here to announce to you that the transfer process has been fulfilled, and the fund has been transferred to your given account.

Perhaps, the fund transfer will take 3 Banking days to Reflect into your account, Please you should not disclose this transfer slip to any person until the fund is credited into your account, this is for security motive.

Attached file is the bank wire transfer slip, and please kindly call to confirmed that you have received the wire slip.

Thank you for accepting our service;

Please keep all the fund transfer documents confidential.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Kenny Anderson Fihla

Standard Bank Of South Africa ,Jhb Branch South Africa

Fax Line +27 865 12 9829