Room for Rent and other rental scams
#402724 by Michelle Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:57 am
Sarah Grover < [email protected] >

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest.
The apartment has a living area of ​​62 sqm, 1 bedroom, fully furnished and was recently renovated.

The property can be rented unfurnished, in this case, I take care of the transportation and storage of furniture.
The apartment has air conditioning, stove, refrigerator / freezer, washing machine, LED TV every room, vacuum cleaner etc.
The utilities (water, heating, electricity) are included in the rent of € 400 and a monthly automatically paid from my account.
I decided to keep the rent this apartment affordable, because it is not my main source of income and I am aware
as overpriced real estate in Germany. My priority is not to make huge profits, but to find a nice tenant who takes care of the apartment.
The security deposit of 400 € will be refunded on departure (a 30-day notice is required).
Pets are allowed, provided they do not cause any serious damage.

Now a little bit about myself: My name is Sarah Grover and I am from the United Kingdom.
I bought the house and renovated, when I lived in 2017 for a year and a half in Germany and worked.
Now I'm back in the UK permanently, so look for a reliable tenant. The best would be a contract of long duration, but may not necessarily be so.
Unfortunately, I can no longer in the coming months for professional and health reasons to travel abroad. Therefore, I have a real estate agency
entrusted with great experience in international Rentals to handle the whole process. The cost for that I will completely take over.
So if you like this, let me know how many people you intend to collect and for how long.
About more information about yourself, I would also pleased me very much.
You can answer in English or German.

Sincerely yours,
Sarah Grover

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement