Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340676 by AlanJones Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:28 am
Tel. No.: +2348110332386

OFFICE OF ATTORNEY GENERAL OF NIGERIA
PMB: 456
LAGOS,NIGERIA

Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Attn: BENEFICIARY

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central of Nigeria bank and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
PHONE: +234-8110-332-386

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#402910 by AlanJones Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:39 am
Subject: Attn:Beneficiary Concerning Your Discovered Payment File
Tel. Nos.: +2349086108056 & +2348126736954

OFFICE OF ATTORNEY
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja
Tel: +234-9086108056

Our Ref: EUB /SBT/STB
Attn: Beneficiary

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central of Nigeria bank and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn't deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund,the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries.

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment also.

Yours sincerely,
Mohammed Mahmoud.
ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
PHONE: +234-812-673-6954

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#402931 by mettes Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:55 am
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja
Tel: +234-9086108056

Our Ref: EUB /SBT/STB
Attn:Rosemary Standford

Your mail is received.
You only need supreme Court Affidavit which United Bank require to deduct for any Required Document. You dont need any more Document.

The Only Bank approved to release your Fund is United Bank For Africa with Website. Not dealing without Website.
You are only paying for Supreme Court Affidavit and not any how Court Affidavit. The supreme Court Affidavit cost is $450 only and that is the only payment that you will pay and your Transfer will be carried out successfully through United Bank For Africa. Attached is my official ID For future reference.

I HAVE NOTIFIED UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] MR KENEDY UZOKA TO GET
YOUR FUND RELEASED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY THROUGH THE BANK ONLINE BANKING ONES YOU HAVE SUPREME COURT AFFIDAVIT READY.

Contact United Bank For Africa
Mr Kenedy Uzooka Group Managing Director/CEO - United Bank for Africa
Email: [email protected]

Again,I will like you to reconfirm your below Information .
1.Full Name
2. Address
3.Valid ID/passport Copy
4.Valid Phone Number
5.Next of Kin

Trust in me and let me help you receive your Long awaited fund which will take only Four Official days to appear in your Bank Account. You can call me on +234-817-985-3674
Thank you and have a nice day.

Yours sincerely,
Mohammed Mahmoud.
ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
PHONE: +234-817-985-3674
#403188 by mettes Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:13 am
Email from the bank
57, Marina, Uba House, Marina,
Lagos Island, Lagos,Nigeria
Tel:+234-901-947-0393

ATTN:

This is acknowledgment to your mail inrespect of approved fund of $10.5MUSD From Attorney General of of Nigeria. Mohammed Mahmoud. I will like you to know that release of your awaiting fund which is $10.5musd is to get completed within five working days.

Your fund will be released to you by choosing any of the payment option below:
1.WIRE TRANSFER [require you to Visit our Bank so as to Sign Transfer Document or Hire Witness Lawyer to sign on your Behalf.
2.ONLINE BANK TRANSFER [Require you to have Two Months Tax Clearance with Federal Government of Nigeria]
3.AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINE [ATM] [require you to Pay Shipping company Insurance and Shipping fee while your ATM CARD get hand over to the Shipping for delivery to your address.

Also,You are to reconfirm your below personal details so as to avoid any mistake with your fund release.
1.Full name
2.Valid address
3.Valid phone number
4.valid id

These are information required so as to go ahead with your fund release. Attached is my valid official ID for your future reference.

Thank you for Banking with us.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Kenedy Uzooka [Group Managing Director/CEO - United Bank for Africa]
Email: [email protected]