Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402937 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 am
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 21:57:36 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Attention Needed.

Accept my apologies for this unexpected e-mail but my issue requires urgent attention and I need your participation. I am a legal counsel to very wealthy Oil Merchant from USA named (Castro John )who died some years ago in Asian country. This gentleman died leaving a fix deposit of $4.500 (four million five hundred United States Dollars) with a major Asian Bank which I will disclose to you as you indicate your readiness to work with me.

I have a very water-tight and sound plan to present you as his next-of-kin to claim his account balance based on the fact that you are a foreigner which position you easily as his rightful relation. As the account balance is released to you, we shall therefore split the funds between ourselves. Kindly get back to me through my secured and private email ([email protected]); if you are interested within the next 48 hours.

I will intimate you with more details soon and steps to follow as I await your swift reply. Please do include your direct phone number in your response; I will call you to discuss the modalities with you.

regard.

Mr Paul Pascalina.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#402998 by mettes Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:25 am
Greetings Mrs

Thanks for your mail and information well noted, to proceed on this transaction please i need a spirit of understanding base on the facts that this is an online transaction as i will not want you to be skeptical about me or the transaction but for us to give each other the benefit of doubt,

Meanwhile this is an abandon funds transaction of my colleague who past on years ago also all that is needed from you is for you to contact the bank manager am doing this transaction with to create an online account with his bank so as to enable him merge you to that abandon account as the account holder or next of kin to the late (Castro John) and send to you the ATM card merge to that account which you are going to be using in pulling the funds in your country as soon as we proceed with the transaction.

NAME.. NESTOR ROMA
COUNTRY...DUBAI (U.A.E)
BANK... NBD EMIRATES BANK
EMAIL.. [email protected]

Kindly keep me posted as soon as you do that and remit to me any massage been sent to you by the bank manager for guideline perusal also i will need your personal number for our communication or if you got whatsapp we can chat more on regarding this deal transaction for enlightenment.

wait to hear from you soon.
#403014 by mettes Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:06 pm
Emirates NBD Bank
P.O. Box 777
Deira, Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Attention Beneficiary.

THIS IS A MAIL RECEIPT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND INFORMATION WELL NOTED, THE ONLY ACCOUNT TO BE CREATED HERE IN (U.A.E) IS AN ONLINE ACCOUNT BASE ON THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF DUBAI ALSO AS SOON AS THE ACCOUNT IS CREATED I WILL SHIP TO YOUR DOOR STEP THE ATM CARD MERGE TO THAT ABANDON ACCOUNT OF THE LATE JOHN CASTRO WHICH I AM GOING TO MERGE IT MYSELF BEFORE SENDING THE ATM CARD TO YOUR DOOR STEP, BECAUSE THIS TRANSACTION CAN ONLY BE DONE ONLY VIA ATM CARD AS I REMEMBER TELLING YOUR FRIEND Barr, Paul Pascal. ABOUT THIS WHICH I GUESS HE MIGHTY HAVE EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU.

MEANWHILE THE MODILITIES REGARDING THE CREATION OF THE ACCOUNT IS FOR YOU TO FILL IN YOUR DETAILS OR INFORMATION IN THE RE_VALIDATION FORM ATTACHED AND SUMMIT BACK TO ME FOR THE CREATION OF THE ONLINE ACCOUNT AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS STATED IN THE FORM FOR EFFECT REMITTANCE AUTHORIZATION OF THE CREATION OF THE ACCOUNT IN YOUR FAVOR AS THE ACCOUNT HOLDER OR NEXT OF KIN.

NOTE..ATM CARD THAT WILL BE DELIVER TO YOU VIA NBD EMIRATES BANK CAN ONLY BE IT WITHDRAWAL BASE ON LEGAL MERIT TRANSACTION OF $5, 000(FIVE THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR PER DAY) BEEN PROGRAM FOR NON CITIZEN CONSUMERS AND BASE ON THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A CITIZEN OUTSIDE THE OFFSHORE OF DUBAI.

THANKS FOR THE ANTICIPATED UNDERSTANDING

Yours Cordially.
Mr. NESTOR ROMA.

NOTE. Sir/Madam please if you are not a sole consumers with this bank and if found going aside the rules and ethics of the bank for been a participation of fraud then report any nearest NBD EMIRATES Bank branch and have the details of the banker for law sole case and you are requested to file or note this mail massage while contacting this NBD EMIRATES BANK DUBAI.
#403047 by mettes Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:11 am
Email from "the bank"
Emirates NBD Bank
P.O. Box 777
Deira, Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Attention Beneficiary..Rosemary Stanford.

THIS IS MAIL RECEIPT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND INFORMATION WELL NOTED, KINDLY DOWNLOAD THE FILE ON YOUR COMPUTER AND HAVE ALL DETAILS FILL AND SUMMIT BACK TO THIS BANK FOR THE CREATION OF THE ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK OR YOU CAN FORWARD THE REQUESTED INFORMATION FOR PERUSAL ACCOUNT CREATION.

1) FULL NAME
2)AGE AND OCCUPATION
3)RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
4)PHONE NUMBER
5)NAME OF NEXT OF KIN.

KINDLY FORWARD THE REQUESTED INFORMATION FOR PERUSAL AND ACCOUNT CREATION.

THANKS FOR THE ANTICIPATED UNDERSTANDING

Yours Cordially.
Mr. NESTOR ROMA.

NOTE. Sir/Madam please if you are not a sole consumers with this bank and if found going aside the rules and ethics of the bank for been a participation of fraud then report any nearest NBD EMIRATES Bank branch and have the details of the banker for law sole case and you are requested to file or note this mail massage while contacting this NBD EMIRATES BANK DUBAI.
#403090 by mettes Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 am
Emirates NBD Bank
P.O. Box 777
Deira, Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Attention Beneficiary...

THIS IS A MAIL RECEIPT ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND INFORMATION WELL NOTED, YOUR ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN CREATED WITH THIS BANK AND BELOW IS YOUR DETAILS.

BANK NAME... xxxxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER... 1788224010
CARD PIN.. 1988.

MEANWHILE I HAVE ALSO MERGE THE CARD PIN AND CCV PIN TO THAT ABANDON ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUESTED TO SEND THE COMPULSORY RE-VALIDATION FORM FEE AS STATED WHICH IS FOR THE CREATION OF THE ACCOUNT AND DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD TO YOU IN YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

KINDLY SEND THE REQUESTED $500 FEE VIA (MONEY GRAM OR EXPRESS MONEY) WITH THE CORRESPONDANT INFORMATION ABOVE THAT IS GOING TO DELIVER YOUR CARD TO YOU IN YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

NOTE: BELOW IS THE SCAN COPY OF YOUR ATM CARD AND PIN (1988)

Name... Godwill Chukwudum Daniel
Amount...$500 (five hundred united states dollars only)
country... DUBAI (U.A.E)
Text Question... What For
Answer... card delivery.

KINDLY FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP AS AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE THE CORRESPONDANT SWING INTO ACTION AND PROCEED DELIVERY ASAP.

Yours Cordially.
Mr. NESTOR ROMA.

#403102 by mettes Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:05 am
Greetings Mr

How are you and the family doing and hope everyone is fine, i just receive mail from the bank manager that you have created the account with the bank and its remains delivery of the card fee to you in your home address.

just as the bank manager stated that he gave you information to send the delivery fee of the card but you can,t make it and you prefer an account, please adhere and do as the bank manager instructed you to do or you can send proceed to send the card delivery fee on my account so as to enable me send it to him via his instructions the bank manager he gave to you.

NAME.. Benjamin Nosiri
BANK...,Meta bank
Account number....70007449894178
Routing number......073972181
Bank Address....5501 southbroad band lane ,Sioux falls, SD 57108 USA.

thanks for your understanding.

regard
Barr, Paul Benjamin Pascalina.

*Bank account reported
#403217 by mettes Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:02 pm
Greetings Mrs .

That is my account and its been long i make use of it, maybe i will go and check it out tomorrow but meanwhile proceed and make the payment with this account and forward the slip to me for reference comfirmation purposes.

NAME... LYN FULLER,
BANK....US BANK....
ACCOUNT NO, 130125690052
ROUTING NUMBER ..041202582
Swift code..USBKUS441MT
ADDRESS.. 4926 DELEVAN DR.CLEVELAND OHIO 44124

regard

Barr, Paul Benjamin Pascalina.

*Bank account reported